Yes it is. Take it for granted

1. Yes, the kid up to 7 years can not sit still any minute. It is caused by aging of the brain lobes.

2. Yes, the kid does not understand why the "no" if it was the same "yes»

Yes it is. Take it for granted

3. Yes, the kid can not stop the game for the team, because this process is the emotional inertia.

4. Yes, the kid called ambidexterity - right-left-handed, often receives information with a delay of 5-7 seconds. He is not stupid and dull. This feature of information processing.

5. Yes, the baby may be afraid to stand on the sand or touching the water (if he had difficulty in childbirth, and if in 3-4 years expressed hypertonus). He just needs a little more time to get used.

6. Yes, the baby is normal, even if the 20 consecutive throws a shovel in the sand and toys. And laughs. He explores the flight path. And develops.

7. Yes, the kid is not spoiled if the cries and worries in the absence of my mother, even if he was a loving grandmother.

8. Yes, the kid does not understand the "human voice," if this voice always sounds from above and takes command.

9. Yes, the kid shouts "mine", not because of greedy or poorly educated - so it learns to defend its borders. And it's really his machine.

10. Yes, the baby loves and accepts us - adults certainly accustomed to our key. And sometimes he thought "when I grow up, I will never do so with their children" ... And when he grew up, is a new and a new round of repeating words Mumford papal babushek- grandparents ... is something we do not change ...
Author: Svetlana Roiz

Tags

See also

New and interesting