Daring girl gets smart boys. But that's their problem

Today it has become fashionable to talk excitedly about the importance of femininity. The latter is hateful grab-bag of a woman's ability wise to remain silent, to be beautiful and to talk to the man that it is well done. But I believe in that day, when a woman loses grip of the mind, interest in men it begins to decline sharply

Correction: I am not talking about those men who last held the book at school and proud of it. They, of course, do not need a number one that will think faster than they are. No, but really: you still do not really have time to think, and she was like this:. "You're wrong" And ten points why. And eleven - as will be better

. Weak men are such clever side (well, him with stupid mess), strong - a crush. Because the brain - is not only erogenous zone, it is also a drug, without which after some time starts breaking. Thus, under the mind I do not mean intellectual tediousness, and the ability to read between the lines to recognize allusions to feel the letters intonation. After all, the subtext in any story - it is the most ...

Daring Girls usually well aware that behind the curve and go over the edge. They feel it withers, but can not deny myself the pleasure to continue. Men have a factory in their wake a hunter instinct. This would not be delighted to look you in the mouth - rather, it will pretend that she was terribly bored with you. As warblers of an elephant, to which she "flew, it flew over thousands of kilometers, and it is healthy».

Clever women - treacherous. They know where to click to make it hurt, which blow to let go, and what to say to you and I want to do ... right here and now. They wanted to, but could not. And this is also part of the plan.

Bright relationship - is not just a bed. It's always a little provocation. You take on the weak, on the bluff, are blasting depletion of your patience and ego. "Do you still love me?" - "Not yet." And this is the best answer that only you can hear, it does not allow to end the game

. Smart boys - cruel. They do not know how to comfort their method to bring you to life - is to offer to stop chewing snot, learn to go first, to draw conclusions and move on. They are not one of those who will go to you in the night with a bottle of martini and lemon pie "to be around." They are not able to be "close" - they are quite happy with their simple, as a board, men's life, in which sentimentality does not provide. They never say what you want to hear, they care little conversation etiquette, all these "I'm afraid to be rude, but ...". Because they are not afraid. Somewhere they even want this.

- If all worked out, I would have shot himself out of boredom
. - I would put on your funeral your most beautiful black dress. And stockings.
- Maybe I want to die next week. While there is no time. I'll let you know.

Such dialogues invigorate better than coffee spilled on her lap. This eternal call "weak - not weak," as in the movie "Love Me If You Dare", whose slogan "Are you game?" It is precisely the issue that makes this world spinning

. One problem:

One problem: with a smart boy good friends, drinking brandy, vystebyvat life dramas, and sometimes engage in text and want ideas from him, but he categorically not suitable for anything that is connected with the transition to a deeper level of relationship. The one that disease, sorrow, snot and general cat. However, daring girls, too, are not sharpened by family, soup and potato pancakes.

But as long as the game goes on, the two of them feel alive.

Author: Olga Primachenko

Tags

See also

New and interesting