Right guys lose those who are happier

Teach yourself not to be an excellent student, not be the first not to be a winner. Give yourself breathing room to be yourself. Give your child a break - be

. Err, not to serve the requirements and standards, and the inspiration and talent. This teaching and children - the freedom not to be anything other than yourself. Excellent - role. It is not difficult to play, you should always be what you want to see teachers, chiefs and commanders.

Right guys lose those who are happier, and thus more energetic and alive. Life does not teach the rules, it teaches that the time flies, the stone lies, and you change. The child is the generator of the future and you are his first step, his battery, its assembly point, it does not drive the heavy parts of the obligations superfluous and contrived.

I have been teaching students for fifteen years, it's not much, but I see in a mature and adult children of people who see their parents and see that learning design is a good marker of inner freedom. The design is the ability to think possible.

There is not enough to be an excellent student, there must be Dunno, a bully and a failed test, to find a new one. I see adults, even individual teachers, who instilled in childhood to be "right", not allowed to move the furniture so as comfortable in the room, "eat porridge."

Children do not need to learn the freedom that is their natural way of thinking.

- Allow the child and help to move in his room all the furniture as he wants and he will change the world in the future will become part of the great movement of ideas and rules

. - Show that you are wrong, do not know how much, but the fix and all their time learning for pleasure

. - Take the child by the hand and slide your self to work, show my world, my desk, my colleagues. If your company is not possible - to dismiss, you are among the emptiness and meaninglessness

. - Enter the world of the child, sitting on the floor of his room and inquire about his drawings, his stories, friends. Lie down on the floor and look up at the ceiling and talk. If the child is twenty - go together in the fields and lying in the grass, just silently look into the sky. It is now your skies - forever, because you shared it

. - Stop impose their child progress. If you are a designer does not teach your child to draw. Do not teach his music, if a musician. It is not clear what's best for your son or daughter an abundance of opportunities to become you, or only chance to be themselves. But happiness in the hands of those who are engaged in favorite business, rather than woven into the section, which hates. Life is full of circumstances where wins are not the champions, not terpily and honors, and happy losers, full of hope and plans to turn the expectations of others.

- Teach your child to love. Tell us about your love as you met his father for the first time to see his mother. Tell us what love is painful, it is necessary to learn to forgive, learn to love the contrary - it only allows you to break in my life and did not break the bones fragile feelings

. - Give the baby to come out into the yard with a bundle of chalk and distribute it to others. Let the paint on the asphalt, write, and you are far away, from another planet, the universe of adults watch as your baby becomes a. Him without you - but you in the distance. So he will live a happy life sometimes looking at the sky, thinking chalk table, which moved in his -The room is lying on the floor with his father and imagined what was his world now! -Your Common world.

- Do not teach the child to be a genius, do not rush the knowledge, do not teach five languages. Watch on the sidelines as he looks at the books on the top shelf, do not help - he would get. The main thing is that these shelves you gave it in abundance.

Teach yourself not to be an excellent student, not be the first not to be a winner.

Author: Dmitry Karpov

Tags

See also

New and interesting