He owes a lot to my mother that all pays and pays ...

His mother always tired and miserable. She lives only for her son, that he had had this and that, and most importantly, almost like humans. She even tolerates a father who spoils her life. The father does not earn any, or drink, or not. But it is for.

"I would have gone, but Alyoshka needs a father" - he hears since, as soon as he can remember. "I kept your father, if you had not, I would be with him for a long time divorced" - he hears during adolescence, when no longer look like a bunny-boy. "All my life invested in his son, and now, of course, do not need" - he hears after marriage.

My mother suffered all his life, and all because of him, because of his krovinochku due to son. She herself refused throughout all his, sonny. She lived in this hell, but for (for what?) His son was the father. My mother suffered all his life, well, because the son of the family, she is a mother - that's all

. And he now has. Just into the mother should. She's due to him life was not. Now something, he knows that this is the life she

should be. He is flying to her mother for the first Chihuahua, buys a second fridge, though in his own family is not enough for diapers, and every day after work, calls in to visit my mother's parrot, for Kesha bored, and when Kesha bored, Mom upset, but she could not.

He's a good son, just angry and tired. And his wife, a shrew, does not understand anything. He owes a lot to my mother that all pays and pays the bills, the money, the time, the feeling of guilt.

And did not understand, did not turn out to pay off. He has my mother much more than pay for an apartment and a daily report on the living. He has my mother lives. She had given it to him? Dala. And now demands compensation. And it seems that this is fair.

But that's what you can pay for your life? Well, that would be honest? Million? Two? Billion? Green or our, wood? I'm just wondering how much it costs to buy out my little boy my mother her life? And you know what I noticed?

The poor mother in your life, the more expensive life of her son. Sometimes, the cost soars to heaven, or rather, to life.

Mom require life for life: I had your life, then you will give me your. And give the boys. In different ways - some money, and quarrels with his wife, and someone pulls your life down the toilet with strong drink and drugs, as if returning life back. Because FIG unnecessary such a life, and so that you do not belong.

And I think that's why the school did not explain the obvious?

1. Life - it is a gift. Do not bargain, not a favor, not a contract of sale. And if it is presented, you are nobody and nothing in it should not.

2. Life is priceless. It is priceless. How would you try not to pay off, you still have to stay. But we remember that it is a gift? So fasten with the bid. Does not work? Then immediately billed for your child.

3. My mother - is sacred, of course. But my mother, she was, in fact, for what would grow little son happy and not tired, twitching and disturbing man. Mothers, like the Pope, in order to teach offspring to live independently, and preferably happy. It's in their job, the parent.

Tags

See also

New and interesting