"I am fed up with the scrutiny and discussion of the female body"

Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston, as well as many other well-known people who are constantly under the gun cameras, flashes, and her personal life becomes an occasion for discussion in numerous articles. Recently tabloids once again suspected the actress in pregnancy and literally began to pursue her, not allowing to live in peace.

Jennifer patience snapped, and she sent an open letter to put an end to gossip and to reach out to the curious. . This is a real cry from the heart, and, perhaps, is to really think about the problem, she decided to raise

«Let me start with the following: I've never dealt with denial of gossip. I do not like to waste their strength in the industry lie, but I want to take part in a long debate that has already begun and should continue. And since I do not have in social networks, I decided to write this letter

I have to say:. I'm not pregnant. But I'm fed up with the scrutiny and discussion of my body, which is covered by the word "journalism». Every day my husband and I were watching aggressive photographers ready to go for us anywhere, just to make a few shots. But now I would like to say that, in what has become this crazy ritual.

If I personify a symbol for the people, then, accordingly, I have an example of a prism through which we as a society look at our mothers, daughters, sisters, wives, girlfriends and colleagues. This close examination with a magnifying glass, to which we expose women disgusting. My pictures in the media - a reflection of how we see women, evaluating them for some deformed standards of beauty.

Little girls from childhood to absorb the fact that they impose society. We are happy to accept that if a girl is pretty enough or too thin, then it does not deserve attention. And the girls grow up with these beliefs. < The tabloids are speculating on the "news" about celebrities, and we evaluate people by their appearance. She really pregnant? Or just eat a lot? How could she go out like that? Her marriage is falling apart, because she does not look after themselves?

Before, I did not take seriously the tabloids, considering them ordinary soap opera on the case when people want to escape. But what I can say no more. Tracking and excessive attention to yourself I feel for decades, and it is a distorted reflection of women's values ​​

Last month, it became clear to me as a woman is estimated, based on her marital and maternal status. A huge amount of effort is now applied the press to find out I'm pregnant or not, pointing out that a woman without children is imperfect and necessarily unhappy. Against the backdrop of boring news about my personal life taking place mass executions, forest fires, the election race and many other events, which "journalists" could give its attention

Here's what I want to say. We both high-grade partner, and without it, as a child, with or without children

I'm tired of being a part of this story. Yes, I can ever become a mother, and I will be the first from whom you learn it. I resent the fact that I should feel uncomfortable just because they ate once a hamburger and a photo with the unsuccessful angles scattered throughout the world with the question, pregnant with me or just put on weight, not to mention the painful awkwardness because congratulations from friends and colleagues.

Over the years, I realized that, unfortunately, do not stop using these dangerous methods in the near future tabloids. < But you can make a difference if cease to respond to those plaguing the news that seemingly quite harmless. We can decide what we read and buy, and perhaps one day the tabloids have to think about humanity, because people simply stop reading this nonsense. "

See also:
Benedict Cumberbatch wrote an inspiring letter to Santa Claus
Terry Gilliam on the generation, "which breaks into pieces»

via www.shutterstock.com/pic-96003161/stock-photo-jennifer-aniston-at-the-world-premiere-of-her-new-movie-quot-wanderlust-qu-ot-at-the-mann-village.html?src=nl0FfcqjKMzPFwf5I0LKSA-1-4

Tags

See also

New and interesting