Why does one want to stay home, and I want to get away from another quickly

Each house - his own soul, his mood

Once in the new home, coming to someone for a visit, you are immersed in the space of another person's identity. And every detail, every object, as well as the general organization of space tells us about a man who lives in it.

In some homes I want to stay. Of the other wants to get out quickly. Some boring house. Others - enveloping and lulling. There are those who seem "written off" of fashion design magazines. There are chaotic and unfriendly.

Practice: Begin to learn and feel your home

!

1. Each time, returning home this week, come to his house as if you walk into it for the first time.

Arrange a "first date" with your home. Do not rush, give yourself time. Come and stop. Freeze. And give yourself the opportunity to soak up the "first impression". What could you say about a man who lives in this house? Whichever story to tell you this dwelling, if it could talk? About what you whisper those things that live in it? What mood do you come from? You feel good? You want to stay here?

Slowly walk in his house. Look into my eyes and feel. See the new look. See open and willing to see what the early, perhaps you are not looking.

Spend to be only 10-15 min. Oh, how much new can be learned about yourself during this time!

2. What is, in fact, about me?

Ask yourself this, at the same time simple and complex issue. What's in your house is actually an extension of you? Your soul, your inner world? All that, and how it is, is that you? This yours? Or so it always did your mom? Or do you have a girlfriend spied? Or just - it happened and you thought much about it

? Once again, look around. What do you see? The order, obeying the law of the main female - beauty law? Or chaos and cacophony? Cut off the handle, non-reclosable valves, gathering dust in the corner of your favorite bear a son, but the son has long grown up and live elsewhere? All these figures, statues, pictures, trinkets, a long time ago and forgotten presented on the most prominent places.

Old magazines that no one will ever read. Built scored clothes that no one will ever wear. German silver spoon, green with time, but persevere in the kitchen drawer.

Can you quietly open the door of the cabinet, so you do not fell out on something? Can you free to cook dinner, not pushing hands "are many necessary things" on the working surface of the table?

Author: Natalia Strelchenko

Tags

See also

New and interesting