Elon Musk: "Dream. Dreams Come True. And I do not know why"

As a child, I dreamed that I would become rich and will travel around the cozy European cities. But, being in the center of Barcelona, ​​I did not feel a special moment. Everything happened consistently and even logical. My journey, which began in a small village in the capital continued for many unexpected ways. And all because I was not afraid to dream.

Successful completion of the school and examinations allowed me to go to a good university. surprisingly Programming was easy. Each profile test ended with an excellent evaluation. The teachers were happy, but I started to doubt.

A dream that I dreamed of as a child, vanished. I stopped thinking about traveling around the world and, instead, filled separately and choose the future for the highest wages. By embarking on the "right" way, I got into the system with its own rules and its own ceiling. I realized that I do not go out there and be in the place wanted.

Growing up, we like to say "stop dreaming and live in the real world." But the fact is that the reality - not what surrounds us. The reality we create for ourselves. Thinking, actions and ideas influence the perception of the world. The world is much malleable than you think. It has everything you need. It remains only to take it.

"You believe that you can do anything, anywhere, and be who you want, when you grow up. And then we find out that all this is prohibited. You said that you need to grow up and stop dreaming that we should behave sensibly and not to set too high goals "- from the book" Be the best version of yourself »

. It all started with a dream to find a programming job. I was 18. Then I realized that tomorrow's success - the result of today's efforts and used the three summer months for the development of skills in the winter and reached the goal. I was not too smart. I just wanted to and took.

Every morning we are given a chance to be better and it would be foolish to miss it. Many whole life dreaming about things that are achieved simple discipline. And what do you want? Maybe you need to make only one step.

"Anxiety and doubt are overcome only by the action, and the missed opportunity to remind myself all my life" - from "The moments that make you live»

. Dream. The higher your bracket, the higher you will appear.

Must be able to dream. Many things about happiness imposed on us. It is very difficult to find a true desire as easier to take someone else's. That's what I did, and so far I can catch myself on the fact that some of the things that used to seem desirable, was not interested. But the goals that have long been present in my life, every day I appreciate more and more, because they - the real desire

. Wake up and realize that this is what you wanted to spend the day - priceless. Our life is getting shorter every minute, and unless it is given to us not to be happy?

Dreaming, do not forget to live in the present. It is not wrong, John Lennon, when he said that life - this is what happens to you when you make plans for the future

. After all, dreams - this is not the objective, but rather guidelines. If all went according to plan, life would be unbearably boring.

Your life - it's just a moment. And only it you are able to do better. Thus, moment by moment, your life will make sense in the way of the dream.

If you do it right, then at some point you realize that dreams come true, and every day brings joy. How to do the right thing? Decide listening to two voices: logic and intuition. Doubts arise when they do not agree with each other, but when they have something to repeat in unison, you know - that's what you need to

. Dream, live and be yourself.

Everything is possible.

Know your future is determined by the moments when you seriously. Life will throw up obstacles to check how much you are willing to acquire desired. She is ready to give you everything you need. Are you ready to take it? If yes, so go ahead and take it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting