Croatian Football Model Wants to coach the national team Russia

Croat Teehan Nemchich having a lot of experience with women's football associations around the world interested in the words of Vitaly Mutko that the Russian national team may lead the woman. Nemchich admitted that she would have gladly accepted the offer to work with our team, and it would be for her "great honor" and "the greatest happiness».

Statement by the head of the Ministry of Sport Vitaly Mutko that the Russian national football team will be able to lead "even a woman" is not unreasonable. This assured the Croatian top model and athletic trainer Teehan Nemchich. According to her, the Russian team is not exactly hurt a woman's hand, and she is ready to gratefully accept the invitation to the national team, because it is not only eager to work professional, but also a fan of Russia.

- I will not hide that if the Russian Federation offered me a job as a coach, it would be an honor for me. For any professional who is used to achieve results, and loves his job, it would be a great happiness. Especially because we are talking about such a strong power as Russia, - said Teehan Nemchich in an interview

In addition, according to her, a good outlet for Russian football team would be mixed coaching staff. Nemchich knows that men and women have different approaches to coaching, but a combination of different techniques may be most effective in the end.

- I believe that the team should be headed by both women and men - she explains. - I believe that women are superior to men in many ways, including from the point of view of psychology. They are better at recognizing emotions that work with athletes is very, very important.

By the way, some tips Russian players Teehan Nemchich ready to give now. Analyzing the performance of our national team at Euro 2016, it is concluded that there are problems in the alignment of the players and the tactical logic. Although the general physical training of Russian athletes she appreciated the "excellent».

- Physically, they are prepared, and technically in good shape. But they lack specificity in the final stage of the attack. Simply put, there is no team in this forward, which would be aimed at the goals - says Nemchich. - And if the left side is playing Zhirkov and two connected, the back line is occupied older players, who apparently failed to stop rapid game opponent. The game is too predictable. Wales and Slovakia using the unit for an attack on the counterattack. Thus they have won.

But despite the criticism, smiling leggy blonde refers to our team with great sympathy. We even have a silent form of the Russian team, she does not hesitate to wear not only in training but also in daily life.

- How do I form? When I worked as a coach of female Croatian football representation, two or three years ago, we passed the qualification with the Russian team. At the end of one period, I changed shirts with one of the female players, I still thank you. That day we played in a draw, but were satisfied. Russian women's football in horvatok much stronger, and we were very proud to have been able to resist them.

Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting