Her husband brought her to the last chemotherapy, but look at a bouquet of roses ...

Since December 2015, the heroine of this story named Alice held regular chemotherapy. During the struggle with the disease she survived three complicated operations, and that it was to last chemotherapy. Brad, the husband of Alice, very much wanted to do to her pleasant surprise, somehow mark the occasion. For this purpose, he opened a page on which each learned the story of Alice, could donate N-th sum for a woman to a rose ...

"Today is the last day of chemotherapy my wife. During this time, I realized that I was in awe of her strength, courage and attitude to life. In front of her a few more operations, but at least the chemotherapy is over, and it's a huge step forward. I really want to make it something special to show how much I love her and how to support her family and friends! "

"Also, I would like to perpetuate its history of struggle with the disease, establishing a charitable foundation helping women with breast cancer in her honor. This I have done in secret from her, together with her friends and family.

I literally wanted to shower her with flowers, and I did it with the help of caring people! Each of roses cost $ 10, flowers had to book two flower shops. It was an indescribable spectacle, when they started to bring! "

"Once I gave his wife a flower, we will share them on her initiative with other cancer patients people. It was the most touching moment. Many of the people were crying. And because we shared it all - flowers, emotions, hope - creates a feeling of incredible joy. Thank you all very much for the support! "

That's so touching Brad greeted his wife with the overcoming of one of the stages in the fight against cancer. We wish a speedy recovery to Alice!

Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting