The story about his wife, who banned her husband's brother in the Supermarket

My friend always took with them her husband when he went shopping in one large store. And he, like most men, shopping seemed too dull affair ...

And yesterday it has received the following letter from management:

"Dear KH,

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a stir in our store. We can no longer tolerate this behavior and bring to your attention that we were forced to forbid him to appear in our store. To view the complaints you below (all of the above documented by video cameras)

June 15:. I Took 24 boxes of condoms and quietly threw them in a basket of other buyers

<. on July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in goods for the house so that they called at an interval of 5 minutes

7 July:. on the floor Made a trail of tomato juice, leading to the women's toilet

July 19:. He went to the store employee and the official voice said to her, "three code in the department of home goods." Because of this, she left her workplace and later received a reprimand

August 4:. Administrator begged him to sell pellets package in installments

14 August. : Put a sign "Caution! Wet floor "on the carpet

15 August:. set up a tent in the camping department and told the children of other buyers that they can go to him if will bring pillows from the bedding department.

23 August: When the counselor asked if he could help him with a choice, began to cry and scream, "Why do not you just leave me alone!»
<. br> September 4: I watched the security camera, as in a mirror, and picked his nose

September 10th:. The department firearms interested in pradavtsa, where you can buy antidepressants

3 October:. Worn around the store, singing a song from the movie "Mission Impossible»

October 18:. I hid behind the bar for clothes and scared buyers shouting: "Pick me! Pick me »

October 22:!. message heard over the loud speaker, fell to the floor in the fetal position and cried:" Oh, no! !. Again, these voices »

October 22: Took the condom package and asked the cashier where the fitting

October 23:. Went in the fitting room, shut the door and after a few minutes of shouted: "Hey! And there is no toilet paper!. »

Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting