Even while living on unemployment benefits in the $ 188, she believed in Him!

Conor McGregor - Irish mixed martial arts, acting under the auspices of the «UFC» in the featherweight division. The reigning UFC featherweight champion. As of March 2016 took place the official eighth ranking among the best UFC fighters regardless of weight class.

And perhaps it would not have been all, do not be with him loving wife Dee Devlin, who always supported him throughout, even when ringing unemployment benefits in his wallet.

"We are together for 8 years. At first we lived in Ireland, 30 kilometers from Dublin, in a rented apartment, for unemployment benefits in the 188 euro. »

"I did not work, because all the time I spent in the halls. I believed that I should be a champion. She always believed in it, and believed in me. Despite the lack of funds, she tried to eat right, I always kept the mode of the day, for that she gave all of herself. She went with me to the gym and cheered during training. »

"She always said to me," Connor, I know you all can »

!

"Now I earn millions. Fight draw thousands of spectators. I can afford any car, any clothes. And it is worthy of all this, and even more. »

"She's just always there and said that I could.»

Conor McGregor
Champion featherweight champion UFC

Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting