Age and body when you 50+

And let's talk about our body, the physical form of the age 50+. It can be said that good physical condition is a measure of human harmony, not only with the environment but also to himself. It is therefore very important to ensure that our internal I feel comfortable in our body. But what happens in practice?

After 50 we would like recalls, soul is still young, but the body is not getting younger, but as the contrary would. And forces gradually decrease (physical). And the body does not cope with the loads that had him on the shoulder in the forty and even forty-five.

But not far off age, when there is a desire and need to face with the lack of power to implement them. Therefore, at the threshold of the 50th anniversary is important to understand that the next 10-15 years, it is necessary to live so that was not painfully hurt to prepare yourself for an even more severe test - approaching old age and limitation of our physical features associated with the loss of power, tone and energy.

I know many people who met their 50th anniversary, they decided to restore and enhance physical fitness, although it does not engage in such individuals with physical exercise were not friends, the word More.

This is a great solution, but immediately the question arises - how to do it most effectively. We're no longer in an age when grasping at everything indiscriminately simply from an excess of energy. Over the years we have acquired a thoughtful and responsible approach to the precious resource - your body

. In the selection of exercise first thing that comes to mind - to go to the gym and hire a trainer. In good form, we suggest to pass a fitness test will diagnose the physical condition. And then we will be engaged under the control of these parameters.

In the normal version, we will be given the average rate of executions of standard exercises, without taking into account age-related changes, metabolic and hormonal levels, without much control. So it is better to choose a room with a good diagnosis and competent coach.

But I think that would be a more effective program of physical activity, which more fully takes into account the individual characteristics of the body. We are talking about Eastern healing systems. Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, Tibetan medicine is based on the ratio of the energy in the body.

Unlike Western (biomechanical) approach eastern practices take into account the individual energy of the body, based on which you can build your own exercise program specifically for your case.

For example, identifying Ayurvedic diagnosis of our energy constitution, select it under the exercise - the type, duration, frequency, intensity, tempo, even the time of day. This, in my view, a more efficient approach, although less obvious.

Whatever option we choose, the establishment and improvement of their own system of physical activity the more important the older we get. Hopefully, we all understand this and are moving in this direction.

Tags

See also

New and interesting