Even my mother does not know these tricks! Number 14 rescue, when it seems that all is lost ...

Faced with such Tips for all occasions , I did not keep his enthusiasm and immediately showed their mother and close friends. Surprisingly, even for them, experienced in the domestic affairs of women, much was new. Most of all I liked the tips number 7 and number 9, and another trick with an iron lid on the bottle. I hope you are also useful!
Tips for life
Here's what you need to do is to bra straps is not peeking out from under the clothes! Simple but cool trick.
An interesting solution! A couple of loops and contrasting fabric - all that is needed for the implementation of this trick.

Grounded after washing things will save the baby shampoo! Wash clothes in it, a little stretch during drying, and it will take shape.

The idea for this summer: patchwork make ripped jeans unique!

Plain paper clip will wear shirts with ease. It looks neat!

In 2 times more space in the closet because of lids from cans! Each hanger will fit another. Nothing if useful for the home invention!

Baby powder very well removes fresh grease stains on clothes! Even better than salt.

A piece of cloth, which is attached to a label on the clothes, it is very important. Wash it, you will understand how to behave thing during washing. After all, any tissue can shed or sit down!

An easy way to quickly hang on a hanger several things at once! Why I did not do so before?

Here's how to get the string with a plastic tube!

Soda and oil will clear any, even the most difficult stains on the furniture.

An easy way to clean the ginger! Spoon a lot better than a knife.

If you cook the eggs with a slice of lemon, it is easy to clean and are very tasty!

So open a bottle real women! If the hand is not openers, you can use tweezers eyelash curler.

If you do so, the lips will look more voluminous.

Massage using a brush from the carcass with a moisturizer will make the lips wonderfully soft and improve their color, because the blood circulation will increase.

Pocket for money and documents, which will come in handy in the journey! It is very easy to do this on their own.

Napkin can be used as a funnel for bulk products! Always I do when pour the coffee into the jar.

Wet shovel for a cake, you can put each piece on a plate in perfect form!

How I love these helpful ideas! Please tell us in the comments what you think of them.

Tags

See also

New and interesting