Since wedding photo shoot, they do not suspect that she finished in the hospital!

Wedding is one of the brightest events in the life of so many of the couple can not imagine this event without a wedding photo shoot. Unfortunately, the photo shoot did not always go smoothly, the car broke down halfway, the photographer Krivorukov, the snake bit ..

Meet the couple Johnny and Laura Benson. In this photo, they look so happy just because it is absolutely unaware of what awaits them ahead

Wedding photo shoot took place near Benson Horsetut reservoir, located in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA. The pair simply walked down the road, when suddenly Johnny felt a blow to the shin

No, it was not his wife, even though it was better than it is, because in reality he was bitten by a rattlesnake, hidden in the grass

Their photographer Maddy Wilbur said that they had gone about 15 meters from the parking lot, when their photo shoot decided to participate young rattlesnake

Fortunately for them, soon arrived at the place of the park ranger County Larimer and photographer with the newlyweds' handed him a flag in his hands »

During the two hours until the ranger doing the snake bite Laura managed to ring up everyone, from health care workers and ending with friends. As a rule, each of her conversation began with the words: "You will not believe what just happened ..»

And all this time the photographer kept shooting

"The whole situation was so surreal, I could not help them in any way possible, but to continue to do my job photographing the story happened on their wedding day. I'm glad I was able to tell the story! "- Said the photographer Maddy Wilbur

This story could have ended much worse, because the whole situation was very dangerous, but fortunately now with the Benson okay

"We do not know whether there was a rattlesnake bite is accompanied by a poison, and forecasts were not very encouraging. The doctors said that the couple will have to stay in hospital for at least a couple of hours, so they can explore the bite. In the worst case, if they have to use the antidote, then Johnny will have to stay in hospital for a few days ", - he said Maddy

Once the ambulance brought Johnny in the hospital, doctors quickly established that the snake bite was not poisonous, and the groom did not have edema or any symptoms of infection

In any case, the groom injected cure for tetanus, but after being bitten by a rattlesnake it was just flowers

But the bride left a reminder of his own wedding

After 20 minutes spent in the hospital, Johnny was in order and could stand on his feet, which meant it was time for the couple to go to his wedding celebration

"I've never seen such an emotional meeting of the newlyweds, all 184 guest greeted Laura and Johnny and showered them with hugs and kisses the sea", - said Maddy Wilbur

"I admire Laura and Johnny, who all this time kept quiet, holding hands, and passed through the first big test in their new family life", - added Maddy

Hopefully, the honeymoon couple will take more relaxed than the day of their wedding.

Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting