Children Angelina Jolie speaks 7 languages, including Russian

Everyone wants to know what is happening in the family of Angelina Jolie. Actress understands and sometimes says something interesting. Recently, the star became a guest of the radio show, which revealed that six of her children speak seven languages.

According to Angelina, one of her sons and daughters does not dream of an acting career, but all of them are interested in learning foreign languages.

"I asked what language they would be interested in learning. As a result, Shiloh teaches Khmer, spoken in Cambodia, Pax concentrated forces in Vietnamese, Maddox learns German and Russian, Zahara knows French, Vivian wants to learn Arabic, and Knox mastering sign language ", - said Angelina Jolie and added: -" I think you do not know their children up to the moment when they do not show you who they are and who want to be. My children are interested in other cultures - it has always been

my dream. "

Though children are Jolie and do not want to be actors, celebrity says they still find the process interesting and fascinating film. Angelina recently with his son Maddox has worked on the creation of the film "First they killed my father's memories of Cambodia's daughter," and on the recognition of the star, this project will make them closer. "Mother any teenager knows, if it turns out to find something that you can do together - it's great. It is amazing! ยป

Recall that Angelina Jolie and her husband Brad Pitt raise six children - sons Maddox, Pax and Knox and daughters Zahara, Shiloh and Vivienne

Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting