Chickenpox Brought Usual Mama toddlers to gray hair

Recently in the press can meet a lot of controversy about vaccination. Many say that vaccines are harmful, and exist only for officials with pharmaceutical giants could launder money.

Nevertheless, traditional medicine also has a lot of followers. Young mother Kylie Burke of the Australian Brisbane shared in social networks for its history, which cost her gray hair.

«Dear parents! In no case do not neglect vaccination. The photos below show you what happened to our son, who is too young for vaccination. Ellie just 11 months, children are vaccinated only after reaching a half years ..

Our poor boy fell ill with chickenpox. It is a week after the first signs of the disease. Today he was received in-patient treatment in a hospital with a secondary infection Ipswich ...

My daughter and I also get sick with chickenpox. Fortunately, the girl is already vaccinated, so the disease takes a mild - in the baby came just a couple of spots and blisters

I feel just awful -. It is extremely serious illness! But it is much worse to me the thought that I had infected my boy and now it is for me to suffer. In the days of my childhood vaccination against chickenpox were not binding, and I remained not vaccinated. Now, I curse myself for what was the cause of the suffering of his son.

So I want to appeal to all parents. If you deliberately refuse to vaccinate their children, then you - bloody idiots! Think about what risks your fault undergo those who are still too young to be vaccinated or who can not be vaccinated because of medical contraindications

. "

This heartfelt message thrilled the hearts of thousands of people. And if you agree with Kylie, share her experiences with your friends, it is far better to learn from the mistakes of others, rather than on their own.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting