Love - not a guarantee of the right choice

At what point do people decide that another person has his forever?

This is usually after the word "love" occur. One side. Or mutually. And as if all - print forever. "Ready or not, here I come". I mean, who said he and ogrebaet.

"Well you love what you tell me to put forward the claim?"

"What you do not like, you Well say that you love?"

Or another option ... "I love you. What little something? What more do you want? "

It Well, "love" is the word ... With a variety of colors. Who is there that it invests, only God knows. Maybe, "I want you." Or, "I feel good with you." Or "You're cool without removal of the brain." Or "how do you want to give birth to".

In general, never a word - not a guarantee of a correct choice. Right, I mean, when a person is right for you at the warehouse of the mind, temperament, habits, outlook, and other physically.

Heard "I love you" and think: "Amen, come true! I am loved! Wait! (Or wait) Here it is, my happiness! ". And let's dance a jig or whoever he can.

This "happiness" with the holidays wishes not, about the birthday forgets weekend of connection drops or for some unknown reasons, "a" leaves. About tell their troubles - without reaction. On asking for help - their cases are more important. And fifteen hundred nuances that you deliberately throw away from the head. Excuses begin to invent reasons ...

The coolest motive, why do you wrong person out of your life does not rule out - "we have the same love"

. Air locks are so beautiful, alluring, sorry to ruin. Forces so eccentric that is given! Promises in the minds of sitting, will not corrode. Plans set-rebuilt. Kill all, perhaps, in one fell swoop? Well, as the end of the world, and do not meet anyone?

When, at what point did you stop to assess a person is right for you or not?

Because you so long together and are staying (months, years) to see it in all its forms and in many situations. It shows itself - you only need to see. And this love is not a hindrance.

Patterns of behavior in humans through - are repeated in similar circumstances. And so it can not be: to date the person making the shoals, and then start the cloudless happiness. Expect the same stocks in the future, unless the life of a person does not devote himself rectify.

Love - is when the "good." Most of the time together. Very big. And when you pull out the memory happy moments and hours, and in the rest of the time - "bad", then it is not love, it's hemorrhoids. Whatever words or called.
Author: Lily Ahremchik

Tags

See also

New and interesting