The most "short" couple in the world proves that there are no barriers of Love!

In 30-year-old Paolo Gabriele da Silva Barros and 26-year-old Katiuchii Hoshino of Brazil dwarfism. The growth of young people does not exceed one meter. More than ten years ago, Paolo and Katiuchiya met on social networks, and since then they are inseparable!

Couple not simply call themselves "very short" in the world, but it really is: the lovers are listed in the Guinness Book of Records

Paolo admitted to reporters that as soon as he saw Katie immediately in love with her, but before the meeting in the future love life for many months corresponded on the Internet.

"I really liked her. I fell in love with her at first sight. I tried to be good to her as much as possible, but it seemed to me that she thought I was boring. We have long talked in a friendly, and only after a year and a half Katiuchiya opened to me your heart "- said the young man

She, in turn, admitted that she was not going to do to start a serious relationship, but at the same time, she impressed a new acquaintance.

"One day, just something switched in my head, and I fell in love. But it did not happen immediately, "- admitted Katie

"Most of all, in addition to its beauty, I was attracted to her character and soul. Katie is very kind and gentle. I fell in love with her personality. On our first date, she wore an orange T-shirt, jeans and sunglasses, "- continued Paolo

Katie admitted that Paolo to anyone not met and it was difficult to start a relationship.

"In our relations the most important thing - trust. We trust each other, do a lot together. It is my support, and I am his. He is my defender, and I fear nothing. We are completely different people, but the pair have a common goal. We also help each other to live.

With our "parameters" do not all easy. For example, pay at the cash register, go to some public place, to withdraw money from an ATM, wash dishes, wash clothes and so on. We are always in different ways helping each other. We are physically identical, and we know how difficult it is to live with such an increase in the world. We are a real team, "- admitted Katiuchiya

Young people are also going to soon have children: "We want children, but my pregnancy - is the risk. We decided that this would happen when happen. We will be very happy. Also, we will soon get married. We dream of your own home, children, pets, we dream just to be happy. »

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting