History About inquisitive bums and villas valued at $ 1

Ad read as follows:

'Villa for sale near the sea, 3 floors. With swimming pool and garden. Cost -. $ 1 »

- Brad! - I growled homeless and threw the newspaper. Walking from house to house in search of food, he saw an ad on the wall: "For sale villa near the sea, 3 floors. With swimming pool and garden. Cost -. $ 1 »

"Typo, or what?" - A homeless thought, and went grumbling on. Out on the avenue, he noticed a huge banner: "For sale villa near the sea, 3 floors. With swimming pool and garden. Cost -. $ 1 »

Thoughtful homeless. So it is curious what fool would write it and decided to check out. Losing him was nothing but the last dollar in your pocket. Arriving at the address, he saw the very same villa. Timidly rang. The door opened a beautiful woman.

- Sorry, I'm on your ad. This is not a joke?
- What do you?! All right.
- It's about the cost of 1 dollar? It is so?
- Yes. 1 dollar. If you are interested, you can look around the house.

Excited by what he saw, he gave his last dollar and became the owner of a chic villas. But still I decided to find out why such a low price? At that the woman smiled and said: "My husband before his death have a will, so I sold our villa and the money transferred to the account of his mistress. I can not not fulfill his last wish ?! This ad has hung six months, and you - the only one who responded to it. All you good. " And gone.

The moral: Everyone is given a chance! It is only necessary to believe that the impossible is possible.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting