This chocolate cake is prepared instantly! The secret - in simple ingredients.

This recipe drew me with its simple, generally. Process of preparation of the cake takes little time, moreover, need not eggs, milk and butter! But the result - pure temptation to the taste buds. Very, very moist sponge cake covered with soft icing ...

Learn how to cook this delicious chocolate cake step by step ! If I had a book of recipes, I would have immediately made it to the first page. Delicious!

Simple Chocolate tortIngredienty
1, 5, Art. flour 3 tbsp. l. cocoa 1 tbsp. sugar 1 hour. l. baking powder 0, 5, ch. l. salt 1 hour. l. Vinegar 1 hour. l. vanilla essence or vanilla 5 Art. l. vegetable oils 1 tbsp. water

Preparation
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Brush the oil form. To start Mix all the dry ingredients.

In a small bowl stir vinegar, vanilla essence and vegetable oil, add to the dry mixture. Then, pour a glass of water in weight, make it homogeneous.

Bake the cake for about 35 minutes, check the readiness with a toothpick. When the cake has cooled, it smazh your favorite frosting.

It turns cake-class! I can not believe that it is so easy to cook: looks good. Because of the low calorie dessert I allow it to itself even during a diet!

Now you can bake wonderful homemade chocolate cake easily! Share with your friends with this recipe, they will appreciate ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting