She paid for the carpet is less than 10 dollars. I did not think that was possible!

I liked this idea because I respect the style of patchwork - of flaps obtained very original stuff! To make homemade pad , need pruning every carpet fabric or cut the old carpets.

The cost of such carpets is quite small, but it looks great. Immediately I want to do such a thing, and I'll do it soon!

How to make a rug
The old mats should be cut into flat rectangles or squares. You can use cheap carpet scraps from the shop: they are always available, with entirely new material

. Collect a carpet - some fun, like a puzzle, or Tetris.

To the carpet did not look bored, leave spaces for small colored patches. Bright spots will design a unique carpet!

Duct tape will help to connect and hold part of the mat. If you use double-sided tape, the mat is well entrenched on the floor!

Carefully glue the pieces together the mat together.

Some parts of turns to combine perfectly!

But if there are small spaces - it's easy to fix, do not worry.

Here is the almost finished product!

Needle roller helps to straighten the rug nap, to fill the gaps between the pieces of tissue and give the self-made rug presentable.

The result impressed me! If you buy such a thing is already finished, it is expensive. But hendmeyd works wonders!

Brilliant way to rework the old carpet! Show your friends this wonderful idea, they will surely enjoy.

Tags

See also

New and interesting