Now I know what to do with the spices! The secret of the chef, that changes everything.

Using the Flavourings , you will not only improve the taste of food, but also help your body digest food! Usually we season with a variety of food fragrant herbs and spices in powder form. But if you try to cook meals anyway, you most do not want to go back to the traditional method ...

Familiar chef advised me to use in home cooking only whole spices. They are many times more fragrant powder, stored for a long time, but still - it is a storehouse of minerals! I still thank you for this advice.

To spices were especially fragrant, you can use the bag of tricks. The result you are guaranteed to enjoy!

Why fry spetsiiPoprobuy fry slices of whole spices in a small amount of vegetable oil before putting them into the dish. The oil can be used anytime, it turns out very tasty with sesame and mustard, linseed oil, and olive suit.

This trick will disclose your spices flavor better, and the dish will turn out juicy! Ginger, black allspice, cardamom, cumin, coriander - can fry everything

If you prefer to cook without oil, you fry the spices just like that, in a frying pan with a suitable coating or in a pan with a thick bottom.

Fry whole spices over medium heat for 2 minutes, until they begin to crackle characteristic. After that thou shalt them in a mortar and easily added to the dish!

The smell and taste of roasted spices will delight you ... Be sure to try this method, it will produce a small revolution in your kitchen! Recently, I fry the rosemary and thyme before adding to the soup, and it turned out incredibly delicious dish.

If you're handy, our advice, give it to your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting