10 brilliant tips for all housewives who appreciate the skills in the kitchen!

I never thought that I would spend so much time in the kitchen! But when we have a small child, my wife was very difficult to have time to do all the household chores and I took on the role of honorary chef on duty.

I was always fascinated by new ideas, new knowledge in different areas, I enthusiastically studying any issue in detail before starting work. The preparation of any, even a very simple dish, turned into an adventure for me!

I share with you these tips for the kitchen , tested by me while trying to please the family culinary delights. I hope they will be useful and experienced and novice mistresses!

Tips housewife
You can boil eggs, you can cook an omelet, but you can go another way! My family loved shirred eggs - should only put them in a preheated 180 degree oven for 25 minutes, and you get a great meal
!

I'm not ready tacos on the traditional recipe, but try to roast thin pita bread in the oven, placing the pieces on the grid this way. It was very tasty, the main thing - to find the right sauce
!

When using the tool for cleaning vegetables can cut the onion very finely and very quickly.

I am delighted with this elegant method to file strawberries and cream !

skewer - a miracle tool in the hands of man, not the underdog fantasy
!

It is very convenient to store spaghetti in a long box of potato chips.

Corks from wine to help close any package, and it looks solid.

With the help of magnets and pans you can always keep a cheat sheet with the recipe before my eyes ...

Hanger for trousers will fit well: the recipe is in sight
!

If you hate to get bones of cherries , you should definitely make a sly plug! You just have to fold marginal teeth, and get to work superinstrument with cherries!

Fill balloons with water and freeze them. The ingenious trick for Cooling spirits !

Spices can be stored in boxes from under the "Tick-TockĀ».

From the available products can make a funky snack and place it is not worse than in the restaurant.

Bright idea - cook watermelon jelly directly in the watermelon rind! This dessert made waves on a family holiday.

When you want something tasty and useful at the same time, I make these apple rings to breaded sugar and cinnamon. It could not be, but like all!

Every day becomes special when you put soul into everything you do. If you rate these tips housewife , I think you should show them to your friends!

Tags

See also

New and interesting