For this fragrant dessert dough does not come in handy ... One trick, and after 15 minutes you're done!

Traditional Austrian apple strudel - my favorite dish, but it is now going to other desserts. An analogue of a delicious sweet pastry can be made in 15 minutes, it is not bothered with the dough!

In this recipe you can prepare small rolls stuffed with cottage cheese and vanilla, poppy filling, mix berry, banana, chocolate and nuts. But because I love apples, most often I choose the version presented in the recipe: cinnamon and nutmeg pieces of caramel apples very good ...

roll with yablokamiIngredienty
white bread for toast or thin pita 120 g butter apples cinnamon and sugar

Preparation
Obreja edge bread for toast thin or cut the pita bread into neat rectangles.

Giving a piece of white bread with a rolling pin to become flat. If you use a recipe for pita bread, did not even have to crush with a rolling pin - thin pita is an excellent substitute for thin dough in many recipes that I use. Very tasty folded envelope and toasted pita with egg and greens in!

Mix sugar and cinnamon together, separately melt the butter. Slices of apples, filled with sugar syrup, put on pita bread or toast rolled out.

Fold the neat roll with apple stuffing.

Dip the roll in melted butter.

Zapaniruy roll in a mixture of sugar and cinnamon, you can also use ground nuts to the breading: it will give the dish incredible aroma!

Place the rolls on a baking sheet folded, the laid foil. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.

Bake the apple strudel for 15 minutes.

The finished dish is served hot, I especially like the combination of taste engorged cinnamon apples with cocoa! Vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, melted chocolate - wonderful companions for this dessert.

This video will reveal to you all the mysteries of cooking delicious apple rolls! Appetizing - it is not the right word

. I do not see any reason not to share this recipe with your friends! Extremely simple and qualitative idea for dessert ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting