This teacher fed up with the behavior of today's children!

Jonas worked Harrisson teacher about 16 years, but in the last 5 years, he began to notice a terrible trend in the behavior of children in the classroom. He tried all the possible options for preserving discipline, he encouraged and chastised children. But one day, the teacher with the experience to realize that this problem can only be solved at home. Jonas used the possibility of Facebook, to ask all parents to stop doing these at home 3 dangerous things. His position at the moment scattered around the world.

Metro.se Website publishes a translation of his words:

I work with children 16 years and noticed that they are especially hard these 3 things:

№ 1. Children in difficult times when they are bored ... they need to all the time something happened. Please stop spoiling their children. This is not dangerous if sometimes they get bored.

< № 2. I have met a lot of parents who are proud of what their children have learned to read and read before they went to a school. I do not want to disappoint you, but to read and write and so they learn at school pretty quickly. Better instead to teach them from childhood, how to play, how to be a good friend and to share with others
Jonas awfully tired of that constantly have to separate children who do not want to share with each other the materials and toys. He has also become very difficult to force children to do anything without the use of machinery or that it is unusual.

The last (and most important) thing that Jonas asked parents - is to teach them to appreciate all the good things in their lives

№ 3. The third point - this is what the children hard to express gratitude, < / as the other children and adults. Unfortunately, by today's children instead increasingly heard "Can I have another?" Or "Why only one?" What happened to the "thank you"? Where did this word?

I do not have children, but when they are, I will teach them to play with others and be a good friend, to express gratitude and to not be afraid of what is sometimes boring. When they learn that, then I will teach them to read and read ... »

Jonas decided to once again remind parents about kindness, gratitude, respect and other important qualities that you need to start to form in early childhood, when children are best absorb the knowledge.

Next time you again let your whimsical fumes once again sit at the TV or going to indulge the whims of other children, remember the words of Jonas and think about what really is best for your child.

via marketium.ru/uchitel-umolyaet-roditelej-1/

Tags

See also

New and interesting