The father sent his son to the village, to show him what poverty ...

Site enjoys sharing with the reader an excellent talk, dedicated to what we, the people, unbeknownst to themselves substitute for the most important concepts in life.

Arts.in.uaOdnazhdy rich father decided to show his son what it means to live in poverty, and sent him into a family of peasants. There's a child spent three days and three nights.

On the way to the city, sitting in the car, my father asked:

- What new did you learn during these three days

? And the child shared his observations:

We have one dog and they have four We have a pool of purified water in which the garden is reflected, and at. they have river with crystal clear water, where fish swim and grow reeds. in our garden there is electric light, but they shine stars and the moon. our garden extends to the wall, and their garden - right up to the horizon We buy our food.. They are her grown, harvested and prepared. We listen to CDs. They listen to the voices of crickets, birds and various animals. And there is singing a neighbor who works on the ground. We use a microwave. Their food is cooked on an open fire, has a unique taste. We fearing people surround ourselves with fences. Their doors are always open. They live protected by the friendship of neighbors. Our life is closely connected with a mobile phone, computer, TV. Their lives -. It is a big happy family, sky, sun, water, fields and animals
- Thank you dad. You not only showed me how poor we are. I realized that every day we are becoming poorer, because more and more are moving away from nature.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting