1 Using a special ingredient, it can not be prepared tasty dish of pasta!

Pasta is always there in my kitchen. What could be simpler than to boil pasta for lunch or dinner? In combination with different sauces, dressings and spices pasta can be incredibly tasty, though exquisite garnish in a restaurant.

Today I'll show you how to cook a very delicate dish of pasta. The secret is a special ingredient that will turn ordinary pasta with chicken in the dish, which really can not refuse!

Pasta with kuritseyIngredienty
500 g pasta from durum wheat 2 cloves garlic 50 g butter oil 250 ml yogurt salt red pepper to taste 2 smoked chicken thighs < br>
Preparation
decoction of pasta in the usual way. Crush the garlic and mix it with yogurt. proc Red pepper in a frying pan for more flavor by adding butter. Fill with pasta with melted butter, share them garlic yogurt. Bring the pasta hot, top Put the smoked chicken. The combination of yogurt sauce, pasta and smoked chicken works wonders - it turns out delicious dish

. I find this dish unique! When I treated the girlfriend such pasta, she guessed, from what has been made sauce, so noble in his taste ... I encourage you to pasta with yogurt , this recipe will become your brand, no doubt!

Tags

See also

New and interesting