Chicken fillet, special breading and 30 minutes - winning formula of my today's dinner!

I love when you do not have to stand for hours at the stove, to surprise the family with something special! Today recipe baked chicken of «Website» is just out of this category.

Fragrant, nutritious, juicy, and most importantly - healthy dish perfect for a light dinner or a family get-togethers with friends. His secret is unusual breaded with walnuts: a flavor combination was for me a revelation. Try to cook and you!

Baked chicken fileIngredienty
2 tbsp. l. vegetable oils 300 g pretzels 600 g chicken 3 eggs 3 tbsp. l. mild mustard 150 g of flour 1/2 Art. chopped walnuts

Preparation
Preheat oven to 220 ° C. Cover the baking tray with foil, then smazh oil. Pretzels placed in a sturdy plastic bag, tie or fasten the hole and go on a rolling pin package. Should get a big baby, you need to pour into a deep bowl. Add chopped walnuts.

In a separate bowl mix the eggs with mustard, a good vzbey. Flour is also a mound in a separate container.

Chicken fillet we shall cut strips of medium thickness. Each piece roll first in flour, then shook off the excess, perches in a mustard-egg mixture, then roll in the breadcrumbs of pretzels and nuts.

Lay out the pieces of meat on a baking sheet at a distance of 2-3 cm from each other. Bake the fillets for 15 minutes.

In a breading tender meat chicken breast will remain juicy. Bring baked fillet with original sauce - one or just a few. Add salt to a dish is not necessary, as crackers, pretzels already salted. Bon appetit!

Share with your friends an unusual treat!

Tags

See also

New and interesting