Hearing these wonderful tricks, you'll be using them every day!

Useful advice is never too much! < «Website» continues with love and care to suggest to his readers how to make life more comfortable. I hope this small collection of clever tricks useful to you!

Useful life hacking
  1. It is possible to store the packages with different contents in the refrigerator. Incredible space savings!

The only sure way to wrap the finger patch, if you cut the tip of a finger. Very conveniently, the patch keeps tight!

Plastic bottle will help water the plants when there is a hose, but no sprinkler.

Use a comb for hair, if you want to drive a nail: the fingers accurately remain intact!

So you can hang the sweater on a hanger, so as not to delay the shoulders! Excited about the idea and turned the ideal order in the closet recently ...

A great way to fix the cable!

If you attach to the door of the kitchen cabinet handle this, you will be an additional place to store all of the covers from the pots and pans. I need this!

Always I freeze leftovers sauce for pasta - a margin helps in critical situations!

Wrap colored thread embroidery cable, you will do it bright and protect against rapid wear.

The idea to store winter clothes. Nothing dusts! It is useful that advice and when moving.

Chinese chopsticks are very convenient to eat snacks: the hands will not get dirty! A little effort and you get the hand to wield them professionally ...

Tell us in the comments on the life hacking that simplify your life ! By sharing useful knowledge, you make small but really good deal.

Tags

See also

New and interesting