This trick he remembered, even after 20 years! Now he will do the same for you ...

Most often we do not ponder in advance what we want to say. This skill requires a very good self-control: must always be focused, no distractions from people with whom you communicate, and from the subject of conversation. Yes, it's damn hard!

Through this story, I learned a lot. I am sure it will be useful to you, the reader, no matter in what age you are now.

How to learn dumat

«It happened to me 20 years ago but I still remember every detail ... When I was in 5th grade, the teacher brought to class a few tubes of toothpaste and cans of shaving foam.

He took off his cap with the tubes and cans, saying that we can squeeze the contents directly on the desk! Please classmates reacted to the undertaking with suspicion, but then began ... madness! When the package was empty, all the teacher calmed and seated in places.

Then something happened which we children did not expect! The teacher said, "Now you can start poking the contents back into the package"

. We laughed - it's absolutely impossible! "< Think, then speak ! After all, words can not be return back as the toothpaste can not be thrust back into the tube ... "- that's what the teacher said. I remember the case of a lifetime, it is imprinted in the memory of how the gum sticks to the children's hair »

To think, speak, do , -. It is this sequence must be followed if you want to avoid serious mistakes and bad decisions in their lifetime. We should remember this more often!

Tags

See also

New and interesting