If your house has a plant, you will not see spiders, beetles and fruit flies!

I not like when the walls and in the corners near the ceiling appears cobwebs. Of course, a clean house is not so much attract insects as a dirty home, but even with frequent cleaning of the appearance of insects - a usual thing ...

Spiders can not stand the smell of peppermint. Other insects also do not like a strong mint flavor. Great idea - to plant at home is a great plant
!

Home myataPerechnaya Mint has a strong flavor, but other varieties - spearmint, pineapple, lemon, - also will fit for planting in the home. mint feature is that it is quite difficult to grow from seed, because the better to germinate in the water portion of the mature plant and transplant it in a pot.

Mint at home will protect not only from the spiders, but and from a variety of beetles, fruit flies, and even rodents! You can also mix a bit of peppermint essential oil with water and spray it means the room. Nice for our sense of smell the fragrance will be a powerful weapon against pests!

I do not see any reason not to plant mint home! Brewing a cup of mint tea, I will remember with gratitude accidentally seen Board ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting