He took the egg and filled it with vinegar. When I heard about the cause, immediately did the same thing!

Average egg is able to light up, jump, throw off the shell! If you have doubts about this, I hasten to dispel them ...

What you see now - a great idea for exciting leisure activities with children and never growing up respectable people age. This focus on egg like absolutely everyone!

Egg uksuseTebe need
  • 1 egg
  • glass cup
  • Vinegar

If you put an egg in vinegar , a chemical reaction occurs amazing. The acids contained in vinegar, and calcium, which is so much in the eggshell - a magical mix! Watch the video and see for yourself. I was amazed, especially at the last minute viewing ...

I liked when shells began to bubble - vinegar did the trick! This occurs within 5-6 hours after you place the egg into a glass of vinegar, have in view of this information, once you have to spend a fascinating experiment.

How is unusually elastic rubber egg looks if enlighten his flashlight ... Be sure to show the trick to his nephews! If you are inspired by this idea, and so, too, decide to entertain someone, you will be very grateful!

Tags

See also

New and interesting