These 15 tricks - irreplaceable. I do not know what I would have done without them!

No one will argue: cunning women has no boundaries. What are we being inventive! Faced with a small domestic troubles, we can come up with a thousand extraordinary solutions ...

I do not get tired to admire feminine ingenuity and use it with success! I hope you, too, when the event will help these sensible recommendations.

Pet Tricks
pat fresh stain from red wine with a napkin. Then apply the slurry on it, made of cold water and salt. The spot will disappear instantly!

Escape from the light spots on black fabric will help ordinary marker. Simple technique, but it works!

Here's how to find out if your jeans fit, do not try them on! If the belt ends do not converge for the neck, they are just small.

An interesting idea for the torn jeans! Here's what you can do with tights, which have arrows.

Lemon juice perfectly removes yellow stains on clothing in the armpits.

Wet wipes are well cope with the stains from deodorant

Clear lacquer will help you secure the sewn button.

Hairspray perfectly removes spot of lipstick with any clothes. Apply a little polish on the stain and wash the thing in the usual way.

One part vinegar and one part water - ideal spray for removing stains from leather shoes.

Razor and adhesive tape will remove pellets from the clothes.

So you need to wear tight jeans!

Hair crimper impeccably ironed collar shirt

Mike from old t-shirt

Vodka, diluted with water, will help to remove any unpleasant odors from clothes!

Moisturizer update leather shoes and give it shine. No worse than the special funds for the shoes!

Simple tricks , but they adorn women's everyday lives. If you are satisfied with this article, please share it with others!

Tags

See also

New and interesting