"Three roses and a weed": the beautiful daughter of Sylvester Stallone

Photo Sylvester Stallone and his three daughters with such a signature collected fifty thousand likes in 10 hours after the publication in the Star instagrame. < Website published several photos from the personal instagrama Sly.

Today it is already 69, his wife - actress and model Jennifer Flavin younger than 22 years. They have three beauty-daughter Sophia 20 years, Sistina 18, and 14 years younger Scarlett

Sophia on the way to her golf tournament.. I hope her hair does not mess up her backswing!

A photo posted by Sly Stallone (@officialslystallone) on May 14, 2016 at 4:55 pm PDT

On the right shoulder Stallone - impressive size tattoo depicting a beautiful wife surrounded by three red roses. They just represent three favorite daughters.

Girls try themselves in the modeling industry, as a mom, and in the cinema: the youngest starred in the film "Get me if you can." But finally in matters of "roses" career is not yet decided.

Growing up fast!

A photo posted by Sly Stallone (@officialslystallone) on May 12, 2016 at 10:43 pm PDT

Trying to get my phone back.

A photo posted by Sly Stallone (@officialslystallone) on Apr 10, 2016 at 7:11 pm PDT

Celebrating her victory

A photo posted by Sly Stallone (@officialslystallone) on Apr 9, 2016 at 2:17 pm PDT

The three roses and one weed.

A photo posted by Sly Stallone (@officialslystallone) on Jun 1, 2016 at 9:54 am PDT

With zhenoyJennifer and me off to the Oscar race great Moreno matter what happens!

A photo posted by Sly Stallone (@officialslystallone) on Feb 28, 2016 at 3:41 pm PST

via fishki.net/1969361-tri-rozy-i-odin-sornjak.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting