schizophrenogenic mother

This type of mothers whose behavior may lead to schizophrenia in the child. In this case the mother herself, from the point of view of medicine - healthy

. I do not often have to work with children of such mothers. And now, when a little experience accumulated in this topic, I want to describe in detail this phenomenon from the point of view of a mother and a child's perspective.

Often, this is a very kind and caring mother. She knows a lot, a lot of understanding, she had everything under control. High anxiety makes her think through all the details. As if that did not happen, because the world is so dangerous.

His child perceives it as a property, which can do anything. The needs and wishes of the child are ignored, not heard.

For a mother criticality is characterized by low or complete lack thereof to the behavior and reality in general. The child should eat when the mother wants. He must sleep, when my mother decided it was time. With whom to be friends baby / do not make friends - my mother knows too. The child must feel that like my mother.

One of my clients for 13 years mother says so:

- Smile! What are you so sad? Smile, I said! - It sounds almost like an order

. When she tries to smile (out of fear, not to cause even more furious mother), the mother says:

- What are you willfully Rocks! This grin and not smile!

A child in this situation feels confusion, which is close to the madness ... This mother is hard to please, no matter how hard you try.

This mother knows exactly what should be the child, and what should not. And it will be very soft, but very hard to achieve this compliance. Any deviation from the child's mother's representations involves rage. Baby it feels frightened and trying to match ... at the cost of the destruction of the self.

Laska or threatened the child taught from childhood to tell everything dear mom. The child is under the total control of the same, as when he was in the womb. Mother knows all about it! Just because it is calm.

And the baby?

And who cares? That's how his mother "loves" her child. Oh, she knows something - she loves her baby! After all, a child - the whole meaning of its existence. She was so right child at birth and says: "You - the only joy in my life!»

A child that feels?

If this question, she will not even ask his mother about this ask your child. She knows him, he is happy. Because he believes that with the mother he must be happy!

So what the child feels really?

Let's ask him.

Nastya 20 years old, 2 years living separately from their parents. At 2 months of therapy. Here are some of her phrases:

"I feel ashamed of their existence on Earth.»

"I lost my sense, I do not. I fall to as bread crumbs, dust all over the world. »

"I always feel the presence of the mother, her seeing eye, that she was sitting on my shoulder and criticizes.»

"I can not relax, to sleep. I constantly need to run somewhere, do something. »

"I was not! I am a gold toy his mother! »

A child from a mother feels absorbed by it. In its full power!

Child schizophrenogenic mother can be very painful. From viral to severe diseases - such as epilepsy, and schizophrenia. In this difficult disease are atypical for that only confirms the psychological nature of their origin.

Sick child is to feel the boundaries of my body, separate from the mother. At least through the pain ...

These children, then adults question the existence and non-existence put an edge. I am? Or I do not have? From thoughts of worthlessness, on the questions of existence and the meaning of human existence to a real suicidal actions.

These children seek and find the extreme classes, such as parkour, parachuting and the like, only to feel their own, separate from the mother's existence.

Tattoos, piercings too hard here. From the desire to determine their individual boundaries.

In love there is no room schizophrenogenic mother trust and sensitivity to the needs of another. And honestly, there is no love at all. There ruthless power with demands total submission to the mother idea of ​​the perfect child, covered with fake concern and false tenderness.

Author: Irina Rizhenko

Tags

See also

New and interesting