50 graduates of unmatched pearls USE

There was a hot time to the examination, and we are in Website gathered a collection of unmatched quotes from the unified state examination of past years, which proves that our graduates - the most ingenious and original. Enjoy!

Social Studies The truth is written in our Constitution. If Danila Bagrov lived up to our days, he would have realized that the strength of it. How to make money, described in the book "Capital" well-known businessman of the XX century, Karl Marx. The right to sanctity of intimate life is guaranteed to Russian citizens by the Constitution. The condition of marriage is pregnancy of at least one of the spouses. Children often have to congratulate veterans of the Great Patriotic War. Nietzsche hated God even more strongly than Kant. Whatever the philosopher Kant, the reality is worse than he thought.

History of Peter I remembered contemporaries as king. When Hitler was a boy, he did not think of evil. Stalin could win the Livonian War. Ivan the Terrible did not Stalin was. Ivan the Terrible loved the spirituality that did not stop him roast Novgorod on the fireplace. At Alexander II was made 8 attempts, but only 2 of them were successful. King-transformer. The uprising was brutally suppressed successfully. The peasant is no longer needed permission of the landowner, for example, to get married. Ivan the Terrible - the first in the history of the king, tired of his people. Catherine II was awarded the Alexander I the title "Russian grandmother". Under Catherine II the country was covered by universities. Catherine II changed favorites like tights. Before collectivization starved alone, after the collectivization starved together. People who know the power that is capable of quickly embraced Christianity. Under Peter the women were forced to shorten the skirt, for which it was called the Antichrist. It was necessary to eliminate illiteracy. Peter I cut a point in Europe. Yeltsin won the election and became president on the throne in 1991.

Russian language and literature Name "Raskolnikov" is already talking about the plight of the main character. After all, if you remove the last 6 letters will be the word that characterizes his way. That is what happened to the hero when he killed his grandmother and himself. This problem is described in Gogol's "Revizzoro". Last surviving Indians called Fenimore Cooper. Bolkonski forcing his daughter to learn to read and write, despite the fact that she does not need her. Marmeladova though was the wife of her husband, she remained a Russian woman. A striking example of love of country is a poem by the poet whose name I forgot. Samih verses also do not remember. On these questions the author raises questions text. In one monastery lived Novice. One Novice fled. Onegin, was unceremoniously and subtracted Tatiana, figuratively speaking, to do evil. The issue raised by the author, is what it is. Pushkin defended the honor of his wife, which led to death. They died, but continued to fight. I believe that the problem posed by the author, is quite relevant to our young people: if the lesson difficult, it is better to him not to go. I wanted to add an extra point for frankness. I fundamentally disagree with the narrator. In other splinter and see, but in themselves and do not notice the log. Keep an eye like a bird. Why risk the life of a friend, if there is one? Suffering dedication. My husband loves his wife. The wife loves her husband. And this grief they carried along through life. From a point of view, I agree. Unhappy love - is a vital problem with many works of Russian writers. Bella was very lucky, it stole attentive and courageous Pechorin. This is then cooled her feelings. Dead, Bella did the right thing. The "Minor" Sophia would like to pass off as Skalozub but Kabanov know. The novel depicts a full family in which the husband - a drunkard, wife sick and hungry children. It is possible that Pushkin agree with me.

Sources: gazeta-licey, yaplakal,
Pearls USE in Russian language and literature

via vk.com/club10019765

Tags

See also

New and interesting