Amazing "Inverted" Life Claudio that doctors did not give any chance

Claudio de Oliveira was born with an inverted head and severely deformed limbs. Doctors prepared to Claudio's mother that the boy would not last a week. But the boy turned out to be tenacious. And now, almost forty years later, Mr. Oliveira wrote a book about his "inverted" life.

Claudio was born in a hospital Monte Santo, in Brazil, with a rare diagnosis "arthrogryposis." This disease of the musculoskeletal system, characterized by deformation of limbs and underdevelopment of the muscles and joints. According to statistics, this anomaly occurs in approximately 2-3% of patients with other anomalies osteoarticular apparatus. Brazilians expected a truly difficult future ...

«Throughout my life I have to adapt my imperfect body to the conditions of the world. Now I can say that no different from ordinary people, "- said recently the 37-year-old Claudio

Indeed, severe deformity did not stop purposeful Oliveira. He persistently sought to stop being a burden to their parents and find a place under the sun. And this despite the fact that his head is turned by 180 degrees, and the arms and legs do not work.

Claudio gradually learned to turn on and turn off the TV, use the telephone, then the computer was able to learn the different programs and ... an accountant! All his actions he performs his mouth, holding a pencil in his mouth. Claudio de Oliveira even speaks to society!

«I see the world the same way as everyone else. So I say, when people ask me about my upturned head. And let it not surprise anybody else! »

It is worth noting that Claudio de Oliveira became a professional speaker, and now he was invited to lecture around the world. That's what a real thirst for life! Share this post with your friends. Let them get to know this incredible Brazilian.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting