The practice of silence. What is it you will

Some people say that music is the silence between the notes. This far-reaching statement, and this is something that we can use to crack a deep and powerful idea: "In silence we find the energy and peace»

. We are all accustomed to use words when you need to let off steam, to relieve tension. When we fill the air by talking, shut up in an instant and even practically impossible to break the uncomfortable discussion in mid-sentence. Almost always negative controversy and complaints arise when we lack the vital energy. We complain about the lack of strength to follow our personal goals, but thus "wasting" them more.

In silence we find the energy and peace ...

Begin the practice of silence on their own, even if you can not make it during the day, start with a few hours of silence. You will discover the many advantages. Here are a few of them.
When our words have power, we have the power ...

1. The practice of silence builds discipline.

Keep your mouth shut hard enough, you will agree? And this is a very strong argument to do so. Silence will help you strengthen your willpower and allows prove to yourself that you have what it takes to take on any challenges and attacks from others.

The ritual execution of this practice becomes an anchor for personal power and motivation.

2. The practice of silence leaves time for introspection.

If the discussion with a partner, companion went not by the comfortable bed, to which we are accustomed, through the silence, we have the opportunity to step back and be alone with him. In today's hectic world, we almost never leave time for myself, not only to relax during their leisure time, but just stop, linger in the moment of time. Set its further course, evaluate yourself. Is it any wonder when we are overtaken by the feeling that we are moving in the wrong direction, that life goes on as usual, and passes us.

During silence exercise, consider these questions in mind:

"Who am I and what I do?»
"Can I be happy with the direction my life?»
"Where can I invest my energy every day?»
"What can I do to stop in order to make room for the really important things in my life?»

3. The practice of silence helps to hear your breath.

In Taoism teaches us to develop our energy by circulating Qi breathing vital points in the body. Many practitioners are very difficult to remain in breathing awareness. When you are in peace with myself to do it a lot easier. You can use the silence to hone his breathing technique and become more aware of where you are sending each breath.

4. The practice of silence allows you to collect your energy.

We spend a lot of energy when we talk all day. In the silence, you can drag it all back and save energy in a literal sense, by every breath of his breathing. Using the energy of Qi, you are charged through conscious breathing. Use your newfound energy to clear what you are worried about.

5. The practice of silence teaches you to attach importance to the fact that you're talking about.

When we use words to drown the silence, they become meaningless. Saying what we mean and do what we say does not always work, is not it? Our words acquire power when are the depth and integrity. When you learn to silence, will be able to find solace in the world of silence, you will never need to fill the space hasty empty words. Over time, you learn to deliberately weigh their own words. You will be a great companion, who articulately and clearly expresses his thoughts.

When your words have power, you have power.

There are many reasons to give yourself a day of silence. Silence allow you to breathe life into your dreams and aspirations. It will help to find the key to your personal power, align your thoughts, words and deeds.

Tags

See also

New and interesting