20.05. Kings Style Casual, gold and rivets

I do not think, Schaub Levis wanted to become strongly known. Simply practical device young man gyri (thanks mom and dad) are not allowed to ignore the fact, Shaw in San Francisco at that time it was possible to have a very decent gesheft. And when the entire load with fabrics and other fancy nishtyak swept at the root before entering a port, the young Levi sat down to think. He brought it all factory - brothers had cloth trade in New York. After total sales remained not so much Schaub many options because the stock had only canvas. And with it - or tent, or pants. Because the pants - it is with other materials.
"Strong pants for men, Shaw came to wash gold - necessary in the wardrobe thing" - something like Levi thought. From this the correct thought he had, as a result of more than everyone who was riding in the California mountains and streams with sieves and Colts (because the pan was not even half the story. I had to, Schaub reclaimed left you, and you yourself stay alive ).
Shaw Whatever it was, the first batch went in flight at the price of 1, 46 dollars for trousers. Shaw is not so, I'll tell you a little. There is a scale value of the dollar. Clearly, Shaw strongly approximate, because the prices of different products varied unevenly. But $ 1 in 1850 year is equal to 28, $ 3 today, Shaw gives us a price of 41, $ 3 for pants. Not Outland, I'm sorry, but not two a penny.
After watching such a stir, smart Levi realized sho on the eastern shore of States to return him got sick and built in San Francisco firm «Levi Strauss & amp; Co ». Work clothes for everyone.
Shaw is true for birthday already specifically in the form of jeans, sho have now decided to have a May 20, 1873. It makes no sense to argue, without rivets jeans seem to not quite jeans, and in the day just on this matter issued patent. Although it is not, a little later - in 1886 prisobachit label leather.
From the canvas, by the way, his pants stopped doing almost immediately (in 1853 took place in the spring experiment, and the autumn is already made of denim. Materialchik softer, more pleasant. Do it in Nimes, France sho, hence the name went)
Shaw most interesting, until the middle of the 20th century in this market no one is climbing. So sailed without competitors. A 1/6 of the land of the former unitary and indivisible state even happened era of idolatry, as it is interpreted in the official statements of the citizens of the Communists and Komsomol members. Scho did not prevent them to drag themselves these pants and blow off the dust from them. Well, with the idol, of course, brute force, but what is the price sho away with the gentlemen speculators accounted for about one month's wages of Soviet citizens (180-220 rubles), the same is true. And in stores, if the case of "release" of this product, queues built completely phantasmagoric.
Well, now you know. Comfortable, everyones different ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting