Cease to dramatize his life!

Tips to help you stop to dramatize his life

Drama, you are experiencing, not fueled by the words or actions of others, and your own mind, which gives it meaning.

Why do we so easily give in to stress and drawn into the drama?

And because the world - is not predictable, orderly, blissful place, how we would like it to be. We wish that we always easy, comfortable and well. But, unfortunately, the work brings us a lot of trouble, relationships are full of difficulties, people are demanding of our time, we are absolutely not prepared for unusual situations, the family grieves us and so on.

However, the problem is not in the world or the behavior and thoughts of others - those aspects of life will always be a little erratic and uncontrollable.

The problem is that we are too strongly attached to the ideals that do not correspond to reality. We subconsciously created in his mind the expectations in relation to other people, themselves, our work, relationships and life in general.

Our attachment to the ideals leads to anxiety and stress in our lives.

Our resistance to the adoption of things as they are, fueled drama.

And we do not want to be part of this drama and blame in all others, that, in turn, reinforces the experience.

But there is good news! We can let go of the drama, and come to terms with reality.

Life without drama

I propose a simple practice that will help you cope with stress, frustration, anxiety and other destructive emotions that bring drama into your life.

Ready?

Focus your attention on what you feel. Do not stop experiences distractions. You have to realize them.

Welcome Them. Smile and fully concentrate on what you feel.

Where is this feeling, and what unique qualities they possess?

Be aware of the presence of stress in your body first, and then - in mind.

Try to relax mentally and physically. Focus on your breathing: close your eyes, inhale, feel it, and exhale. Do so until then, until you feel more relaxed.

While in this state, get inside a quiet place where:

- Allow yourself to gain the fundamental goodness of the interior, which is present in every moment;
 - Allow yourself to gain the fundamental goodness of every moment, which is always available to you whenever you want to focus on it.

This practice will allow you to let go of the drama, accept yourself and the moment as it is.

You can do it at any time, wherever you are. You are able to overcome the drama, to find peace, joy and love.

Tips that will help you get rid of the drama

I'm a man like you, so sometimes I can dramatize some point in their lives. I implemented a simple strategy to support the practice described above. In a nutshell, I always remind myself that I should not create or participate in the drama. Every time I do it, I interrupted and read about the following mantra.

1. Useless drama does not appear in your life, and out of nowhere - it is created by you, or you are dealing with someone who brings her with him.

2. Try not to judge others, because you do not know what they feel. If you can not say something good, it is better to keep silent.

3. Most people feel unhappy only because of the fact that they can not accept life as it is currently. Be aware.

4. If you are not able to change the situation, then try to change with yourself.

5. Do not worry about the upcoming challenges. There will be a lot, but you can deal with each of them.

6. When you are worried, then spend their incredible creative energy. Always paint in your mind good pictures, then so be it.

7. When you are fully focus on the goals and gradually move to her positive energy fills your life.

8. Making mistakes is normal. So you are gaining experience and become wiser. Take a break. Do not let negativity take hold of your life.

9. Remember to let go of the drama does not mean to forget the past. Release drama means to acquire wisdom and strength to accept the present.

10. Work hard in silence, do what you have to ignore the drama and negativity around you.

Tags

See also

New and interesting