One year old baby fell from the window, but the hero managed to pick it!

In the town of Serov, Sverdlovsk region 22-year-old young man saved year-old girl who fell from the fourth floor window after falling mosquito net. Edition Site applauds hero! We publish details. This event took place on May 7 in the ninth hour of the evening. A resident of a neighboring Krasnoturyinsk Arthur Isupov Serov came to town on business. Young man sitting in his car in the neighborhood Sorting when the car dropped a mosquito net. "I came out and was about to swear, but when he raised his head and saw that on the fourth floor open plastic window and close on the cornice hanging year-old girl», - the guy told

man was able to calculate the trajectory of the fall and catch year-old girl when she began to fall. "He went under the windows and - there she fell ... I barely had time to catch her. She struck me with all the weight fell on his shoulder, "- said the publication Serovskaya" Globus "young man. Thus Arthur injured shoulder, medical treatment, he refused. Arriving ambulance doctors examined the girl, but she did not need help.

"My mother came out, she thanked me on the spot. I got into the car and drove away, "- said the young man. Later, at home, he felt the pain in his shoulder. "I went to the clinic, I was X-rayed, it turned out that I had a hairline crack. But this is nonsense, of course will be held ", - said Arthur

. The child's mother said that her daughter leaned against the mosquito net, and she did not have time to pick up the child. Arthur Isupov works as a cook in Krasnoturinsk, in one of the school canteens. "Arthur, if you're reading this, I express deep gratitude to you very, Thank you so much », - he wrote the mother rescued the girl to the editor of the local newspaper

. via ruheroes.ru/artur-isupov-spas-godovaluyu-devochku-pojmal-na-letu/

Tags

See also

New and interesting