Mom Enchanting Pyaternyashek From Australia Shared First Photo

The proud parents of five newborn for the first time shared fascinating photographs of their children. Kim and Won Tukki from Perth gave birth to healthy pyaternyashek in January 2016. They had a son and four daughters Keith - Eli, Penelope, Tiffany and Beatrix

. Kim, who also has a nine year old son from a previous marriage and two young daughters, told what it is - to care for the five little ones at the same time. But one look at the cute little faces of babies is enough to understand that the sleepless nights are worth it.

The pictures - blooming 26-year-old mother with five kids, wrapped in a soft warm jersey

The pair have shared photos of their children before, but this time the kids have become models for a professional photo shoot.

On touching images captured pyaternyashki sleeping in one of the must have rare moments of rest.

Family every day faced with the difficult transport of all children, and Kim Tukki recently confessed on television that sometimes locked in the bathroom, sitting on the floor and crying because can not adapt to life with seven young children under five years old.
< br>

Pair 350 must be changed during the soiled diapers and feeding each child eight times per day. While spouses and overwhelmed by caring for children, they admit that they are as happy as ever.

"Nobody thought I could, but I could and show everyone. I think this is the first time I'm really proud of themselves, "- says the mother of many children

The probability that all newborns will survive and healthy, was extremely small.

But for the 27 weeks the body of Kim Tukki increased to such an extent to have enough space for each child. At the birth of the twins each weighed more than a kilogram.

Obstetrician Ian Dickinson was able to take birth each infant less than two minutes and was struck by the endurance of mother. Pyaternyashki were placed in intensive care, where were under surveillance around the clock for six weeks, until the matured enough to go home.

Family every day gets help from relatives and volunteers in the care of babies and enjoys feeding schedules, changing diapers, and sleep to watch each child. "It just needs to be done. We have no other choice ", - says Kim Tukki

. During pregnancy, the mother wrote in her blog about the efforts back pain, complained that we have to get up to the toilet 12 times a night is recommended 6000 calories a day, so the kids get enough food. "I could hardly eat, and force myself to eat, which is why I have heartburn for several hours - she wrote in her blog. - I can not stand a large number of dairy products and can not reduce the amount of protein drink, otherwise I start to lose weight, while I have to type it. " Records of her pregnancy, pain, nausea and changes in the body gained more than 123 thousand subscribers, most of whom -. Mother, dividing their own stories

At the 24th week the photographer Erin Elizabeth removed the expectant mother as a souvenir. Photos become a hit in the blog and on the pages of Kim photographer in social networks. The site Go Fund Me people began to raise money to help the family buy Tukki devyatimestny car with which they could travel together.

Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting