5.05. The most famous №5

1921 And for the fifth number, we are the most famous perfume, which brought the world the lady just did not fond of perfume. You will laugh much, but Gabriel has been set with respect to the spirits to the utmost skepticism. Not without sho some individuals of the last century, abused by strong flavors to mask some nedomytost. It was the case. And Coco is very annoyed by this fact. And from the flower smells that have been in the trend.
You know, the one sho top, still has his sense of humor. Because Madame Chanel ironically met in Cannes (and where else to get acquainted, then?) With Mr. Bo - a former perfumer not anyhow what, and the Russian imperial court, which was in Russia until the hiccups uncomfortable and it is not whether after 1917 I fool, went to France.
As a practical limit to the lady, Gabriel used the knowledge to complete, ordered Mr Bo do Shoto is what the world has never seen. More precisely, I do not sniff.
Perfumers yard just do not get, and M. Ernest Get Smart and receptors, and created a miracle. Honestly. Because it was sho fragrance fixative which was a synthetic musk.
Madame Chanel came to the delight of quiet offered a choice of ten test tubes range, but stopped on the tube №5. At least, so they say. There is one more version - it was a favorite figure is the author of the little black dress. But I honestly do not believe in both. If you sniff perfume 5.05, what number you have it can assign, Schaub is not to be a complete lunatic, tell Me?
I would like to say a few more words for the ad campaign. Shaw do in such cases now, you know, as I do. Sometimes to spasm and cramping. Eyes closed, ears plugged, so find some more natural hole through which you did donesut advantages of the new product. But Shaw did Madame Chanel? Presented by bottle friends. No, I understand what the girlfriend were in Coco. And still.
So sho, I can tell you when the product launched on the market, and only in the House of Chanel at the rue Cambon, 31, behind it all was, sho in the Soviet Union for toilet paper (see "Moscow on the Hudson" and photo chronicles). That sho I mean by competent marketing.
What are the results, ask? On sale today has exceeded half a billion, and the recognition - so remember the "Diamond Hand": "In Russia, every policeman knows Chanel number 5". Free advertising appendage from one genius to another ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting