Plus-Size Model has lost 108 kg for 5 years and has become the beauty!

Model plus-size Rosie Mercado always had curvaceous. When her weight reached the mark of 185 kilograms, babe decided - it's time to lose weight. For five years she dropped 108 kilograms, but progress will not stop.

Rosie deliberately decided to lose weight slowly. She was afraid to spoil the health of strict diets and fast.

"When I weighed 185 kilograms, and could not get into a car or go to a movie with the kids. I felt miserable and unworthy of love, "- said Rosie publication US Weekly

Rosie added that she was always shy of his excess weight, but could not find the strength on a diet. In 2011, her life was destroyed in a moment: her child was diagnosed with central paralysis, and her husband left the family. She began to "jam" stress burgers and fries, and a short time recovered to 185 kilograms.

The mother of three has become virtually dysfunctional. It was hard to take care of kids and modeling agencies no longer enter into contracts with it.

Every day Rosie faced with injustice and mockery. The last straw for her was the incident at the airport: airline employee made her pay for an extra seat on the plane, because it supposedly does not fit into a single seat. Rosie could not put up with this humiliation and decided to start losing weight.

Rosie diet lasted for five years, during which it dropped about 108 kilograms.

"I started to do fitness jogging and walking. So I lost my first 50 kilograms. As much as I was able to lose after surgery for gastric cuts, as well as using a low-carb diet. I work out six times a week and every day do 15 thousand steps ", - said Rosie

Incidentally, the modeling agencies started to re-sign contracts with Rosie. But most of all she is pleased that it can spend time with their children.

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting