"I did not want him to disappear from my life ..." piercing story of father and son

This story - from those on which the soul suddenly becomes sad and somehow ... Even light can pinch the nose, like all editors Site , to read it. And today we want to share it with you. When I was six years old, his father bought the XBox, he had just appeared on sale in 2001. We played all the available games together and having a lot of fun! This went on for two year.

My father died when I was only six years old.

I could not touch the console for 10 years. But as yet it did, something discovered. I started racing game, Rally Sports Challenge, a game that I loved as a child.

And as soon as I started the race in front of me there was ... a ghost.

Remember the old game? If you go round for the best time, the result is recorded, and the next time on the highway there is a "ghost" of the one who was her best time. As you know, this "ghost" belonged to my father.

I played again and again, trying to get ahead of "ghost" until the day when, at last, I was in front, and ... stopped before the finish. I did not want him to ever disappeared from my life.

< My father and I still play together.

And here is a little short film, shot on this story. Be sure to take a look, turned out great!

Https://player.vimeo.com/video/162531355?title=0&byline=0

via pikabu.ru/story/gonki_2350135

Tags

See also

New and interesting