Seven versatile quotes Nabokov for all occasions

Today - the day of the birth of Vladimir Nabokov, whose exquisite prose is read all over the world. In honor of this event, from the delightfully beautiful speeches Wizard we chose the seven most running phrases that not only handsome, but also will fit in any conversation. If your interlocutor will understand where the shoe pinches, - respectfully shake hands with you. He does not understand - just appreciate the skillfully woven verbal lace. Well, as someone who does not understand or appreciate - hardly at all familiar to you

. So, reach for a notebook and write down. You can stand, as he loved himself Nabokov

• Excellent answer to the immortal "how are you?ยป:. - In my disastrous quest to merge with the surroundings I'm like, perhaps, to the chameleon-color-blind.

• Girlfriend whole evening shows off new a ring and you do not know how to interrupt the flow of emotions, it's time to make peace and to whisper, staring at the new thing : - Theft - best compliment that you can do things

• Gracefully insult praise:. - It was a phenomenon - a phenomenon . strange, somewhat ugly but charming, as the legs fees curves

• Very concise and truthful answer questions about summer vacation: - From the sun lightened hair, face darkened - he seemed negative self

• the first time turned out to be someone at a party, surprise and quote master, and the apartment:. - funny catch someone else's room by surprise. Furniture, when I turned on the light, numb with surprise.

• If a spouse suggests that the upcoming birthday will be happy to get a new smartphone, go to the truth: - All supernovae has a wonderful property obsolete fastest.

• And here is a beautiful way to once again remind the loved one about their feelings: - I love you, I love you, I love you - and that's how can be created by a huge entirely shining world -. of the five vowels and five consonants

Well, only seven citations after you have all the fields butterflies izrisoval

! Author: Nadejda Podkolzina

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting