Gorіhova mafіya in dії

Yak tіlki at Odes vіdіbrali Chesney prosecutor gorіhova mafіya virіshila scho znovu The hour has come for racketeering i svavіllya.
Sogodnі bandits іz Zaporіzkoї podatkovoї for pіdtrimki tіtushek s pіstoletami i obrіzami without whether yakih dokumentіv, Sereda bіlogo day nahabno of Namangan creep Vantage gorіhami s one s pіdpriєmtsіv.
Pong is not vrahuvali one, docks I'm here, starі pratsyuvati schemes will not be! Sogodnі mi vryatuvali specifically one Tsey Vantage, ale hto Knows skіlkoh bіznesmenіv takі Well bandits zumіli pograbuvati on vsіy kraїnі! Pokey in Ukraїnі Uryadov, yaky Hoca not pіkluvatisya about svіy people ukraїntsyam potrіbno ob'єdnaєtsya i ochistiti by his kraїnu od Tsikh parazitіv!
-
Once Odessa seized an honest prosecutor nut mafia decided that once again it is time for racketeering and outrage.
Today, the bandits of the Zaporozhye tax, with the support of titushek with pistols and sawn-off shotguns, without any documents, in broad daylight, brazenly tried to steal a cargo of nuts from one of the entrepreneurs.
They do not take into account one, while I'm here, the old schemes will not work! Today, we saved this one particular load, but who knows how many business are the same thugs were able to rob all over the country! While in Ukraine, the government, which does not want to take care of his people, the Ukrainians have to unite and purify themselves by their country of these parasites!

Tags

See also

New and interesting