And what do you need for a rich and successful man?

Do you want to marry a "finished" man?

I want to marry a rich and caring! I want to marry the leader of a famous person! I want future husband was a strong, successful, prosperous! I want was a wealthy, developing, vegetarian, without bad habits, spiritual! And so on to infinity.

Then I ask: "Why do you need a rich, successful, developing, without bad habits and spiritually rich?»

It is not a question of provocation. I sincerely hope to hear a response. I want to hear a confident answer of a woman who knows her strengths and values ​​himself.

Relationship - it's always an exchange. If a man gives you money, fame, status, position, shares the good qualities, leads you through the spirituality, the fact that, as a woman, can you offer him?

Most women are offended by my question. And those who are not offended, saying "I am beautiful / slim / clever. I have a good education / my apartment / work / money »

Well, let's understand how all of the above is unique.

Beauty? We live in Russia and it is a country of beautiful women, we have a lot of them. Beauty is not set you out from the crowd for such men!

Slim? Slender set, here you can not compete again.

Clever? Such in Russia in general bulk. Smart, with the formation of candidates and bachelors, doctors with two or three entities. And there are women who have education in your cooler times. For example, I have a friend, she's beautiful, smart, skinny, student at Harvard, many degrees have any, but it's still one!

A good lover? This is certainly a plus, but if assessed only on this scale, any woman the oldest profession (concubine) you "do"! Sorry.

That is really, no offense, why you should choose the "ready" a man with a full set of male qualities?

What you unique? Do not hesitate, do not be offended, just ozvuchte their strengths!

1. Maybe you know how to listen with genuine interest in the eyes?

2. Or, you are able to see the good in the man and sincerely admire this?

3. Maybe you know how to inspire feats?

4. Maybe you know how to be silent when it is necessary, and leave decisions to a man?

5. Maybe you light, and you are constantly in a good mood?

6. Maybe you charmer and households are able to create an environment at home that a man can totally relax?

7. Maybe you know how to cook so that all who eat this food, moaning with pleasure?

8. Maybe you know how to have fun and enjoyment of all that life brings? You know how to enjoy while enjoying herself?

9. Maybe you know how to make a man with all its advantages and disadvantages?

10. Maybe you know how to be grateful for everything, even for little things?

11. Maybe you know how to listen to and follow the man with confidence?

12. Or do you know how to serve, while maintaining their dignity?

If you have a 5 "yes" on this survey, you will - apart from the competition, and in your life, and always will be a decent man, because these skills in the modern world makes a woman unique, rare, popular

! If you value in yourself only beauty, shape and ability to sexually satisfy men, it is likely you will be using. Since it is not necessary to wait for such a serious relationship values. After all, if you take yourself just like the body, why others should get to the bottom of your soul?

If the value is only your mind, then the relationship will be based on an equal footing. Like good friends, like-minded people. But - no worries, admiration, romance can not wait

. There is a good exercise to help you understand your blind spots, over which need to work in order to meet the very "finished" a man (if he was in fact you need).

Write a list of 20 qualities that you want in a man.

Imagine his way, without going into the details of the exterior.

Watch him.

What position he occupies?

Where it goes?

What are his friends?

As he spends leisure time?

How it behaves with women?

With parents?

Feel it. Immerse yourself in it. Imagine that you have become them. You may want to straighten your shoulders, straighten up. You can feel the vibration of male strength and confidence fill you.

And you (in the form of man) accidentally meet a girl (this girl yourself, look at yourself through the eyes of a man).

You, as a man, what do you think about this girl? What is it? She attracts you? What it lacks, to be your woman?

Listen, what words will come into your mind. Write them down.

In this practice, your inner man is in contact with your inner woman. They need to be honest, to become a couple!

And after these realizations, return to himself in his female body.

Perhaps this practice will show you why this man has not stop you on the street, why I did not recognize you could not see.

Most of my clients, having this practice, understand that it is not necessary to increase the beauty of the face, do not waist slimmer. Most men think that women are too nervous, twitching, emotional, fussy, uncertain, not well-groomed, there is no proper gloss, no grace and charm.

Of course, you need to follow the figure and face, need to learn the art of sexual intimacy, but believe me, this is not paramount.

This practice will also give you to understand at what level you are now, and if you are comfortable with it, then you may not need a "ready-made" man. Maybe you will agree to a relationship with someone of your level, with whom he will constantly evolve, and, as a result of this development, come to prosperity.

Many of my clients are still lonely because of his exorbitant requests.

A woman aged 35 years, is quite successful financially, I took advice on the issue of marriage. She very much wanted a family and children.

I look at her card and said to her:

- You four years is a favorable time for marriage! Very favorable! Marriage proposals have you had to do ...

- No, no one offered

! I was surprised, I continue to talk to her, to find out. And finally, I have it, "split", when he began to talk about her husband's type. I say, they say, you husband will be older than you are, then these traits, such a character, social status will lower your.

- How to lower? - She was indignant - and what do I do with it? I live in Europe, I used to dress up in the boutiques, go to the spa, to attend the expensive seats. Why do I need this? I have over the past three years, four such "dumped", offered me in marriage.

I was a little taken aback and began to explain that he is not poor, just the level of income will be slightly lower than it. And it can be corrected with its help. But she flatly refused. And then I asked her:

- You want a happy loving family with children, a loving and faithful husband, or you need a purse on the legs

? She replied that, of course, wants a family, but it is very difficult to take in his human life, which, though somewhat inferior to her.

And if it was such a one! Alas! Such clients have a lot. But the good times for the marriage is short-lived, and then to help the universe is difficult to count.

But the reality is that many of the Russian / Ukrainian girls are beautiful, intelligent, slim, and the more they invest in external development, the growing of the bar anymore. By the age of 35 a woman is very difficult to get married, not because men do not have, but because the relationship criteria is very, very, very high. So high, that these very women they do not comply.

In women, there is a serious error in the "pumped" themselves, "shake" not the muscles of womanhood. You need to cultivate not only the beauty and harmony, and, of course, does not own property and money. And so we hear: "What I am not a good bride? Beautiful, with the formation of apartment there, the car is there, I get well. What do you want more peasants? "This is the diagnosis. It is necessary to cultivate the skills and qualities that will serve you for a lifetime.

What is the quality of this?

Again, I repeat.

Satisfaction;
Thanks;
Women's self-confidence (self-sufficiency);
The ability to see the good and admire (not only in men but also in women, including a);
The ability to always be in a good mood;
Ability to accept without judgment;
The interest in the self and the life;
His goal in life for women;
Status of pleasure and a life;
Ability to remain silent;
Obedience and compliance;
Ability to speak, emphasizing the dignity, without claims and recriminations;
Serving with dignity.

This is an indicator of the "ready" a woman who has a high level of self-worth, which in a lot of love and self-acceptance, and people. Men, too, are in search of just such women.

Few of the women is at this level, but they still expect to meet a man who has everything. But, in an amicable way, not every woman is ready for such a man.

Imagine, you come to the horse farm and really want to ride. Your level of rider - amateur. And you instructor offers options:

"That's a good horse calm, very reliable, you can ride on it.

There is also a young stud, now you can begin to deal with him, he has a very good data for the running horse. After a few years you can achieve great results, and during this time he will become attached to you, for you will be the true reliable friend. »

But at that time your gaze directed toward the distal cage, which is very expensive, a powerful Arabian horses. His hair shiny, eyes burning and stormy temperament does not allow to stand still, he is marking time, hoof beats and graceful curves neck. Fascinated by them, you will no longer see the other horses, and, under hypnosis, come to him and say, "I want it!»

. But the instructor politely answers you: "This is a racing horse gold medalist, champ. This horse is very strong character and great speed. Sorry to go on this, you will need a year to train, because at this stage the horse can cause injury. The horse feels very much your condition and will respond to all your "blind" zone!. »

You certainly do not want to listen to anything and say, "I want it now!" - But the instructor can not take the risk of his profession, and he refuses to you in order to your own safety! And you have the anger to the instructor and contempt for other horses. You just want this horse, and no other.

This is what happens to many women. Moreover, in the history of horse racing - a man of high level of maturity, and the instructor - it is God who is protecting you, does not allow cross with such a man. And in the end, as always - the wrath of God: "What I done to deserve such a life? Do not I deserve a normal guy? ". And the refusal of communion with other men.

We need to understand that if you do not give such a man, then you are simply not ready. But women prove difficult! Very difficult!

Silischa female psyche is huge, and it starts to pull all their mental powers of the man in your life, do penance, prayer, reading, futuristic practices engaged in for only one purpose - to attract

. And the instructor gives up and starts you in a cage.

How many tears shed such women.

Here came a man. It begins to look, gives flowers, buy expensive clothes, outputs in the "light", says compliments ... Do you think this woman is happy?

Figure! She begins to panic and sink into the abyss of fear, she is waiting, when this is all over, she is jealous and checks his phone and mail, with every expensive gift comes to her mind: "What did I have to do to deserve this?" - She it becomes jerky, nervous and fearful. She starts to buck, what finally kills the interest of men to themselves. And then begins, "You do not love me / you could find a woman more beautiful / why you chose me / I'm sorry, that does not fit / you sure someone else is" - and everything! That it kills all its value.

Because of this level of relationship you need to have a sincere self-sufficiency, awareness of their uniqueness, their awareness of women's power, interest in himself and in life, the ability to live happily and without a man.

This is similar to what came to thoroughbred horse calm confident jockey who knows their professionalism and understands that if he does not give this horse, it will be desired! And he calmly looking him in the eye and smiles. For a horse rider becomes insanely attractive. After all, horses (and men) feel very strongly the internal state of the rider.

Before, I often rode, and I always said the owner of the stables: "If there is a fear of some kind of a horse, do not sit on it. She uchuet it will spread you in the woods! ", But, of course, I did not listen to her. That's why I chose the two-year cross-country, almost unbroken, with a wild temper. That's why I fell head over heels with them, I was dragged behind him on the stirrup on the ground, I rolled over with his horse in icy conditions when rushing, galloping on the fastest horse. Because of the dope! Due to the usual foolishness.

I therefore appeal to all women: please try to be adequate, reasonable in the wishes and choice of men! Try to look at it from the outside. In it really you need a stallion?

Does it bring you happiness?

Or maybe you need a man with good qualities, which will only become prominent, because of your faith in him, and the ability to see his strengths, and encourage him?

This treatment, I urge you to work not only on their appearance, but also on the necessary qualities to be happy, on his own "deep»!

It's too late to go back to it right to start, but still not too late to rush forward, to finish well ...

© Valery Rozanov, Doctor of Psychology

Tags

See also

New and interesting