Big Love: Famous fatties And Their slender man

A few years ago, foreign scientists studied about 170 young couples and found that in the happiest marriages, the wife appeared slimmer men. But the heroes of the new galleries are willing to refute these statistics: in these colorful pairs clearly "outweigh" the woman and, without prejudice to the joint happiness

Christina Hendricks - Geoffrey Arend

Curvy redhead beauty of "Mad Men" series language does not turn called "plump". She is incredibly feminine, incredibly good and in general one of the most desirable women in the world.

Nevertheless, it was at the beginning of love Christine asked Jeffrey phone and then first confessed her love for him. "It belongs to my on-screen image of pin-up girl with a great sense of humor, all the hype around my figure it terribly amusing." The actors were married in 2009.

Tess Holliday - Holliday Name

One of the most successful in the world of American models of the size of the "plus" found love on the internet. Australian photographer and businessman Nick Holliday saw pictures 130-pound girl on Tumblr site, a correspondence, and another 7 months, they chatted online, until finally, Nick has not moved from Melbourne to the United States.

Now he is her manager and the official groom - couple became engaged in 2014. And in 2015, did not doterpit before the wedding, Tess took his surname.

Melissa McCarthy - Ben Falcone

The couple held a double test of strength, because Melissa "uvestistee" the elect, both physically and professionally. Both - comedians, but it is - the favorite of all Americans with a nomination for "Oscar", as he is better known as the singer and her husband co-starring in the films of their joint

Ben did not bother to be in the shadow of his formidable wife, on the contrary, it helps her in every possible way to develop a career. In 2014 he directed and co-wrote the film "Tammy", a role which earned Melissa Award People's Choice Awards in the category "Favorite Comedic actress».

Ashley Graham - Justin Erwin

Another well-known 'non-standard model "has received a marriage proposal in the next year after they met. Her chosen one was the documentary filmmaker, who in the family life regrets only one thing - that because of employment they have to be together, not as often as I would like to

Kelly Osbourne -. Guys model

The daughter of famous musician Ozzy Osbourne was never classically graceful, even when she was able to lose much, but in the list of her boyfriends completely model and guys-chips.

Luke Worrall

Matthew Mosshart

Ricky Hall

Never mind that her engagement is still upset: the next obvious choice Kelly

Kate Stroud - "handsome hubby»

. size model of the "plus" and an activist for the "positive body" is proud to be slender "handsome hubby," as she affectionately calls him in Instagrame, without mentioning the name.

"When I once dared to ask him why he chose me, a fat woman, he was surprised and wildly angry, realizing that I do not consider myself a beauty»

"It is this man who never tried to make me lose weight, and always considered desirable, beautiful and independent, it has helped me gain confidence and stop thinking, what others will say. Just then I felt what it means to be sexy »

Kornelia Mango -. Bogdan Dyurd

Graduate of "American Idol" singer and now fashion designer, dark-skinned Cornelia going to marry the young beatboxer, which is not only a "leaner", but also younger bride.

Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting