British Size Model "Plus" response to criticism

British model Spark Lawrence has fantastic options, but due to the fact that it can not hide behind a road sign, it was christened plus size model. But the spark is not offended by it, and indeed what may be offended beautiful woman having more than 1, 4 million followers on Instagram.

Iskra Lawrence often use their profiles on Facebook and the Instagram, to tell people about the positive and body that you need to love yourself for who you are, spit on haters of all stripes.

It just so happens that some people great pleasure to speak negatively about the girls appearance. The reason for this is usually either envy or feeling of inferiority, but whatever it is always unpleasant. Recently, one of the commentators called the Spark Lawrence "fat cow with a big fat ass." In response to this comment the model decided to write a daring response, and to support all women who have ever called "fat».

Despite all the fame and luxury of her figure, Spark continues to receive negative comments on their pages on social networks.

Fortunately, the Spark is not a stereotypical dumb model and is able to meet the beautiful Hayter.

This is one of the comments, which Iskra emphasized. B>

"Big fat ass .... Why today is acceptable to have a fat ass ?? And at the same time feel so right? Fat cow. It is only because every motherfucker on this planet believes obese, that is the norm. plus size model? Give me a break from this. Everyone should stop eating at McDonald's, because health centers just in touch because of people like her, who eat too many packets of crisps »

Instead of being offended and angry to answer the next comment, which does not change anything, Spark said the troll this photo. In the photo you can see a spark Lawrence surrounded by packets of crisps.

"I'm sorry I could not resist. This photo is for those who have ever called bold, "- commented spark this photo This photo model Hayter said that he hates the most, and has caused a storm of positive emotions from their subscribers

. "I eat absolutely everything, but in moderation, and do sports, it gives me the feeling that I am healthy, both inside and outside. I can eat potato chips, but I also eat healthy food prepared at home and exercise regularly ", - she wrote," You are the only one who determines your sense of dignity »

. Loading ... Loading ...

Liked? Share with your friends!

Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting